LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went asking for prices and a full frame wrap is $3000 and for just stress points is $1500 dam it. :angry: I heard that in Cali I can get a full frame wrap for $1500 at HOMIES HYDRAULICS is that true.I guess I need to go Cali to do it cheaper if someone here in Texas does frame wraps please help and give me some info. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Talk to Cesar at Irving Customz. The number is 972-785-1600 and he will hook you up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
He will charge you between $1500-2500. He is doing the frame on my 59 buick electra. Tell him Kinsley from Tyler gave you his number. He will work with you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by lowdowndirty5975@Nov 30 2003, 10:03 PM
He will charge you between $1500-2500. He is doing the frame on my 59 buick electra. Tell him Kinsley from Tyler gave you his number. He will work with you.
Hey thanks :thumbsup: You are a real homie. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
That's not my car on my profile. I will show you the pictures when I get some more stuff down. My car looks better than that one. My 59 Buicks name is Old Dirty B'. Look out he will be coming out very soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by lowdowndirty5975@Nov 30 2003, 10:06 PM
That's not my car on my profile. I will show you the pictures when I get some more stuff down. My car looks better than that one. My 59 Buicks name is Old Dirty B'. Look out he will be coming out very soon.
I got a 82 cutlass supreme with two pump set up and four batteries that I installed my self but I got to reinforce it I dont want my frame to crack or twist.I still dont have a name for my car but is looking better and better I m going to take some pictures to post them up. :cheesy: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
If you need anything please let me know. I am a member of the ULA
in Dallas. The United Lowriders Association and I have a lot of friends and numbers to help you with anything you need.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by lowdowndirty5975@Nov 30 2003, 10:14 PM
If you need anything please let me know. I am a member of the ULA
in Dallas. The United Lowriders Association and I have a lot of friends and numbers to help you with anything you need.
Oky docky homie :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,039 Posts
Ernest Tarango is tha man u need to contact. if u want some bad ass quality and good work call him, he will try to beat any price, and will have it done quick. his # is 214-493-2988. tell him Jesus from Individuals dallas chapter sent u, he'll hook it up. :0 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,039 Posts
Originally posted by lowdowndirty5975@Nov 30 2003, 09:14 PM
If you need anything please let me know. I am a member of the ULA
in Dallas. The United Lowriders Association and I have a lot of friends and numbers to help you with anything you need.
u live in tyler? u ride with a club or u solo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,106 Posts
** I hope your serious about the reinforcement.. If you already have the hydros in you should have the frame on your mind as the first thing to get done asap.... If you check out these other g-body cars that dont have reinforcements they tend to have buckled quarters ..........Not a nice fix :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,108 Posts
I just spent $170 bucks on metal for my full wrap on my New G body frame....... and I'll probably spend another $200 for paint. and probably another $150 for grinding wheels and gas for the tourch and welder........ and all the labor will be free because me and my car club Partner are gonna hook it up.... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
I roll solo hittin back bumper. I don't know anyone here that rolls the low lows. I don't have any help getting anything done. So I drive to Dallas for help. Holla back,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all of you :thumbsup: right now I m working and saving money to get it done.Now I m scared to roll in my cutty I dont even want to hit the switches I keep thinking I m going to break the frame :( .I just do front and back and no 3wheels when I get on my car thats all I think of I m really concerned about it. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo@Dec 1 2003, 09:00 AM
I just spent $170 bucks on metal for my full wrap on my New G body frame....... and I'll probably spend another $200 for paint. and probably another $150 for grinding wheels and gas for the tourch and welder........ and all the labor will be free because me and my car club Partner are gonna hook it up.... ;)
$170 for metal!!!!!! That's it. Should be more like $500. You must have a hookup.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top