LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Dam it felt good

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  On Fire 
#1 ·
Today I was at a stop light and these two guys in a blazer with little kids in the back pulled next to me :) .Then the guy rolled down the window and told me to hit the switches for the little kids so I started hitting the switches and the little kids where just amazed of the car but dam that fell good cause I made those kids happy and I hope that they get hooked up with lowriders when they grow up just like I did :cheesy: .Does anyone has another story like this I m pretty sure someone has a story just like mine and if you do please post it. ;) :) :cool:

#2 ·
This one time I was chillin in the park, and was getting back into my car and there was some people in the van next to me, and the lady said nice car, and my son loves it, you just made his day, he was bout like 13 and was mentally slow, he got out and was all excited and I hit some switches for him and he gave me a thumbs up, I felt pretty good bout dat.

#3 ·
I have one..... I was coming from work Friday and just cruising down the road going home and this car passes me and there were like three kids in the back seat all breaking their necks to see my car, so I hit my front switch for them and they went crazy, it was cool :biggrin:

#4 ·
last year spring break the night before i met wired62 i was getting gas and this lady drove up in a tahoe with a bunch of kids and they asked if i had switches so i lifted my car and they all got out of thier truck and asked me if they could sit in it while i hit switches......it made my day and their day for sure :biggrin:

#5 ·
i was at a show this season
i set up my ride and went home
when i came back the next day this 11 year old boy was there at my car waiting for me
he said he loves low lows and he hung around the car for the entire show
at the end, i asked him if he wanted to go for a ride..... he lit up like a Christmas tree and i took him for a couple laps, hittin switches and bustin some 3 wheels
he was in heaven that day
i hope to see him at the show again next year
his parents have money, too .... so i know he'll have a phat ass low low someday too if he stays in the game

#6 ·
Originally posted by cceregalboy@Dec 8 2003, 02:13 AM
i was at a show this season
i set up my ride and went home
when i came back the next day this 11 year old boy was there at my car waiting for me
he said he loves low lows and he hung around the car for the entire show
at the end, i asked him if he wanted to go for a ride..... he lit up like a Christmas tree and i took him for a couple laps, hittin switches and bustin some 3 wheels
he was in heaven that day
:thumbsup:

#7 ·
havent hit em for any little kids but i hit em for some kids that were around 13...i was picking my little brother up for school and played around in the parking lot with em for a little crowd...teachers and stuff thought it was cool...something people around here arent used to seeing...plus some of that pimping reflected onto my lil bro which is always good...hes still in training and his first ride will be a juiced 93 deville... :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.