LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I installed the accumulators on the rear of my cutlass and believe me I m amazed of what they have done to my car. Back then it was bumpy as hell now is really soft and no bouncing. :) I got two accumulators one for each cylinder and 2 1/2 ton coils I m so happy. :biggrin: It is a little bit slower but who cares is the rear the front it still fast and is not as bumpy. :cool:

·
Registered
970 Posts
i been wanting some accumulators for a little while but i wasnt sure if they were worth it... butt im really considering it now ..what kinda set up ya got ,voltage? i got 4 pumps at 72v i wonder if that would make it feel faster i was thinkin bout running them to all 4 corners what do they go 4$$$

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Dec 17 2003, 11:29 PM
i been wanting some accumulators for a little while but i wasnt sure if they were worth it... butt im really considering it now ..what kinda set up ya got ,voltage? i got 4 pumps at 72v i wonder if that would make it feel faster i was thinkin bout running them to all 4 corners what do they go 4$$$
I got 2 pumps, 4 dumps, 4 batteries and 2 1/2 tons all around and believe that money that I spend on my accumulators were well invested. I got my accumulators for $125 each but I just got two and I m so happy with them. ;)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
No springs here :thumbsup:, but aren't accumulators the shit!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
237 Posts
take the rear springs out.. u have two forces working against each other....itll ride exactly the same if not beter without the springs and ull get lower

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
I want to do them on the rear of my impala, but i figured that the front will still be pretty stiff with the 3.5 tons in there since i dont want them up front :dunno:

So, hows the front feel?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts