LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home and left the cutty all the way locked and I was watching TV and my dad told me that there was a puddle of oil under my car so I m like :0 .I go out side and my left front is dropped a little bit and the puddle was under my trunk. I found out it busted cause it was rubbing on the sharp sheetmetal were in goes trough the trunk floor the grommet moved and cutted the hose here are some pics I just took :angry: .Well I guess I need a new hose now I will just get it when ever I get a chance ;)

Attachments

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Shit my burst on me while I was driving, sat up against my exhaust manifold and burned through. And I had just cut my coils down to sit lower, and I had to leave it at the base overnight until I got a new hose from Ichiban.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i used a piece of rubber hose slid over my line where it goes through the trunk....holes were cut out and then i took a large ball peen hammer and put the round end to the hole and hit it with a mallet and folded the metal around so its not sharp...no busted lines and no wear on the hose im using as a grommet

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it does have a gromet but I guess it slid out and thats what caused the problem look closely at the pic and you can see the gromet ;)

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Sep 19 2005, 09:26 PM~3846932
Well it does have a gromet but I guess it slid out and thats what caused the problem look closely at the pic and you can see the gromet ;)
i was thinking more like, just read what you said and it says GROMETS!

o and i get mine from napa :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Mark@Sep 19 2005, 10:50 PM~3847678
i was thinking more like, just read what you said and it says GROMETS!
o and i get mine from napa :biggrin:
Yep now I got to buy me a new hose and everything should be ok ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts