·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by AZRIDAH@Oct 4 2003, 12:49 PM
:uh: im such a dumbass
what a DUMBASS!!! :roflmao: lol

just givin ya shit man ;)

why even use anything to dry the paint out here in Arizona? :dunno:
the shits already dry in 10 minutes anyways and thats painting in the house much less outside in this heat. lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by AZRIDAH@Oct 4 2003, 01:03 PM
eh i wont even bother with fixing it....

i already painted a convertible 64 body  ;)  and its baking it the sun this time
dont put it in the direct sun out here man or it will end up in worse shape than that red one. lol

also, a lil painting tip..... if your paint dries too fast it will lose alot of the gloss out of the finish. ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 4 2003, 01:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 4 2003, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--AZRIDAH@Oct 4 2003, 12:49 PM
:uh:  im such a dumbass
what a DUMBASS!!! :roflmao: lol

just givin ya shit man ;)

the shits already dry in 10 minutes anyways and thats painting in the house much less outside in this heat. lol[/b][/quote]
in florida, if you put it outside to dry, it will take three times as long to dry cuz the air has so much moisture.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg@Oct 4 2003, 01:41 PM
the shits already dry in 10 minutes anyways

in florida, if you put it outside to dry, it will take three times as long to dry cuz the air has so much moisture.
[/quote]
yeah i know but me and him are both in Arizona near each other thats why i asked him what he was thinking. lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 4 2003, 03:14 PM
just givin ya shit there Rat ;)

after all you are "THE RAT RODDER" :thumbsup:

im a big fan of the primer myself...... when i build my 1:1 Willys i wanna leave it grey primer. :biggrin:

i'm also a BIG fan of the tintable primer as well ;)
:cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Oct 4 2003, 02:54 PM
tintable???????
yeah, tintable. you've never seen blue, pink, peach, aqua, ect colored primer before? its REALLY popular with the sport truck guys these days if that might jog your memory any?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts