LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let one of my homeboys borrow one of my brand new motors cause he needed one fast so I took off one of my brand new pumps and gave it to him. Then he told me that he was going to buy me a new one in a week ,so now is being Two months and still no motor. :angry: . I been calling his as and he clicks on me :0 :angry: so I been leaving massages and no return calls so now I got to buy another motor for being so fucking stupid :( But fuck that bitch I thought he was my homeboy :angry:.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He lives in another town like 15 minutes from here I m probably going with another homeboy he knows were he lives. ;)

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
yup, yup, I hate fools like that............. I let one of my homies barrow my pump to lift the ass of his car. and he hasnt brought it back yet :uh: :angry:

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
You think thats bad, that story sounds familiar.. Hear mine.

I sanded and zolatoned the trunk, rebuilt his old ass pumps, threw my 2 Brand new Prestolites on his setup. And put new cups and donuts on his car. I drove past his house on fathers day ready to pop his trunk in his driveway, but decided to ruin that fools reputation by letting everyone in the lowrider community know about that guy. That fool wont even go to a show. But let it be known, if I see him roll up at a show, he better pop the trunk. Their whole car club thinks I forgot about that shit. I see his brother at shows, but it aint his issue ya know? But he better be ready to take some blows to the dome if he doesnt break bread.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Oct 8 2003, 04:09 PM
You think thats bad, that story sounds familiar.. Hear mine.

I sanded and zolatoned the trunk, rebuilt his old ass pumps, threw my 2 Brand new Prestolites on his setup. And put new cups and donuts on his car. I drove past his house on fathers day ready to pop his trunk in his driveway, but decided to ruin that fools reputation by letting everyone in the lowrider community know about that guy. That fool wont even go to a show. But let it be known, if I see him roll up at a show, he better pop the trunk. Their whole car club thinks I forgot about that shit. I see his brother at shows, but it aint his issue ya know? But he better be ready to take some blows to the dome if he doesnt break bread.
Who was that. I want to know. If you don't mind me asking. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
repo that bitch along with .... some household items and his clothes....leave him in boxers tied to the a street light

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
An even better thing to do is make peace with him.......

Just long enought to go out for a few beers with him, wait till he's all drunk, and then when he goes to drive home call the cops on him for d.w.i. :biggrin:

You don't get in trouble for killing him, he suffers big time.....

REVENGE IS SWEET!

·
Registered
160 Posts
yea sure.. ur idea was lame...really lame.. my 9 year old brother could of thought of something better. just keep clownin that fool and talk alot of shit and if he steps up knock his punk ass out ;)

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Oct 8 2003, 11:55 AM
I let one of my homeboys borrow one of my brand new motors cause he needed one fast so I took off one of my brand new pumps and gave it to him. Then he told me that he was going to buy me a new one in a week ,so now is being Two months and still no motor. :angry: . I been calling his as and he clicks on me :0 :angry: so I been leaving massages and no return calls so now I got to buy another motor for being so fucking stupid :( But fuck that bitch I thought he was my homeboy :angry:.
go over there get your motor back, punch him in the eyelid, elbow him in the ear, kick him in the tooth..and then sleep with his girl :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Well, my idea is just that, Mine... To each his own bro.

Besides, the way I see it, I would feel good for knowing that this person couldn't roll his car anymore(seeing as he doesn't have a license :biggrin: ) in turn, saving my stuff from further wear...

And, I don't go to jail for assualting him, stealing my shit outta his car or whatever... Sounds pretty smart to me...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
True, I know it'd be rewarding to smash his skull with a lead pipe and scam all the shit off of his car, The only problem being that the fun would have to last the entire time I'm in jail.... lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by vwlownslo@Oct 9 2003, 10:18 PM
True, I know it'd be rewarding to smash his skull with a lead pipe and scam all the shit off of his car, The only problem being that the fun would have to last the entire time I'm in jail.... lol
MMm yea dats true u dont wanna get ass raped in jail, wut else could u do. o sheit take that fool to judge judy on tv that bitch is fukin crazy even though she'll probly turn on u but if all else fails roll buy then all of a sudden :guns: :guns: :guns: :machinegun: :machinegun:

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts