1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
probably doesnt like the way it was built and how much he had to pay for it :)

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
people have mariah and other viejas. thats "gangsta" with the huera on the hood. keepin it hoodsta

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by BigBodyBucket@Sep 11 2005, 10:41 AM~3792833
Says he won it from a radio station.awsome car but lil to pricey for me.

it was won on KIIS FM. Ryan Seacrust does the morning show, promoted giving the car away, now thats keepin lowriding real. YEAAAAH!

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
i thought the car was v maxs 63 in the video and the mural was fake..thats a terrible song anyway

·
Registered
795 Posts
fucking lucky asshole nice ass car i want to win something just fucking once

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Sep 11 2005, 11:08 AM~3792908
i thought the car was v maxs 63 in the video and the mural was fake..thats a terrible song anyway
why it said replica. cost probably nothing to build, but probably listed the winnings at some stupid crazy amount. probably forced to sell it due to the taxes. and max doesnt have a 63 :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Must be nice to win something and then turn around and sell it for a arm and a leg.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
the one in the vid was a 61, glen didnt want to spend the money that the homie wanted for the 61.. that car was cleann and done right.. so she had them put the 62 together quick and cheap, so she could give it away.. the paint on the 62 is garbage but u get what u pay for

·
Registered
795 Posts
anyone wanna buy this truck or trade new springs in the front lays out nice now

Attachments

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by KONNECTEDKONCEPTS@Sep 11 2005, 12:30 PM~3793236
the one in the vid was a 61,  glen didnt want to spend the money that the homie wanted for the 61.. that car was cleann and done right.. so she had them put the 62 together quick and cheap, so she could give it away.. the paint on the 62 is garbage but u get what u pay for
yeah but the problem is what they say the car cost them to make. these promotion companies lie off there asses, and the winner gets hit with some taxes that arent worth what the car is worth. id sell it for what i could, pay off the taxes and go to vegas with the small amount i had left over. sounds like the bacardi cars again

1 - 20 of 31 Posts