LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT A NICE KENWOOD KDC 8015 FLIP FACE GIVIN TO ME CAUSE THE GUY HAD NO PLUG. ANYWAY I GOT A PLUG FOR IT HOOKED IT UP TURNED TO KEY ON THE FACE FLIPPED OVER (LOOKED TIGHT!) WITH A GRIN ON MY FACE THE DAMN THANG ASKED FOR A CODE. NOW I WOULDN'T BE SUPRIZED IF THE THING WAS HOT. I DONT KNOW FOR SURE I DONT WANT TO CALL KENWOOD WITH THE SERIALS AND ITS HOT.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET PAST THE CODEZ?

I HAVE TAKEN IT APART TO FIND A BACK-UP BATTERY BUT THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ONE?
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEAZE! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
cd players use a use entered code, most of the time ..

most are 4 digits some are 5
as far as i know there is no way to by pass the codes...

good luck

call up buddy that you got it from he may know the code

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Nov 17 2003, 03:24 AM
good luck getting that :uh:
yeah i dont think you'll be able to get it because I believe that a person can set that code to whatever they want in case they steal it and they try to use it. I had a kenwood and i set a code to it just in case they broke it to my shit and stole it and that way they won't be able to do a damn thing with it because it will not work without the code.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by TEGOJUA@Nov 16 2003, 08:50 PM
I GOT A NICE KENWOOD KDC 8015 FLIP FACE GIVIN TO ME CAUSE THE GUY HAD NO PLUG. ANYWAY I GOT A PLUG FOR IT HOOKED IT UP TURNED TO KEY ON THE FACE FLIPPED OVER (LOOKED TIGHT!) WITH A GRIN ON MY FACE THE DAMN THANG ASKED FOR A CODE. NOW I WOULDN'T BE SUPRIZED IF THE THING WAS HOT. I DONT KNOW FOR SURE I DONT WANT TO CALL KENWOOD WITH THE SERIALS AND ITS HOT.

I HAVE TAKEN IT APART TO FIND A BACK-UP BATTERY BUT THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ONE?
There is no back up battery, and I own a similiar deck with the face mask feature, and you cannot change this code. Its junk unless its sent to kenwood. I can copy a picture of the manual if you want to see exactly what it says. Its a 4 digit code by the way, set by the user, buts its optional, cuz u'd have to enter it every time you turn it on. But its stops thiefs from using it :uh:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
I like to eat shit caked in man cum

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I've got the info somewhere---on Kenwoods olders decks you need to use a Kenwood KCAR600 remote to enter in the code KCAR (5327) and then hold in two buttons on the radio faceplate...let me see if I can dig up the info on it...I may have lost it when I transfered shops last time.
Chris.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I've got the info somewhere---on Kenwoods olders decks you need to use a Kenwood KCAR600 remote to enter in the code KCAR (5327) and then hold in two buttons on the radio faceplate...let me see if I can dig up the info on it...I may have lost it when I transfered shops last time.
Chris.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Cincycaddy@Nov 17 2003, 11:43 PM
Chris.
HEY BRO I'LL TRY ANYTHING EXCEPT SENDING IT BACK TO KENWOOD. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND THAT SHIT. ;)

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
well if there is a way no one has done it LoL.

Believe me, its half the reason I went with the shitty kenwood

·
Registered
121 Posts
Originally posted by TEGOJUA@Nov 16 2003, 09:50 PM

F#CK thieves and stolen merchandise. You might have came up on a stereo, hopefully no once comes up on your rims :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts