LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello-
I bought a 96 gmc yukon a couple weeks ago, it has 20's and a big ass grill/brush guard(not a redneck form),also tinted windows leather and a hell of a system that i put in it, an alpine deck, 4 infinity 6.5s 2 pioner 4x10 and 2 alpine tye r 12's. it is a bangin truck but i want the body to have more of a luxery feal than it does so i am thinking of putting some pimp ground effects on it off of a escalade or danali, but i have no clue if they will fit, i saw in lowrider them put esclalade ground effects kit on a 96 2dr tahoe, but i dont want the escalade front end i want to keep it with a yukon look i might go with this cats eye setup for the front, and clear tail lights in the back it is a darkish purple with a nice amout of metalic. if anyone can help me out i would apreciate it. also if you dont think this makes me a lowrider than i sould say that i am, droping a 1979 impala that is my baby.
peace,
joey :wave:

·
Registered
540 Posts
I too have a 96 Yukon 4 dr
I have found a Escalade front end that is from the 00 era. The more rounded look. you could swap that into a Denali front end with the switch of an emblem and I think nice fender flares would give that bulge look like a denali. not much help here I don't think but that is my 2 pennies

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
one of my friends has one with the body kit on it , I'll find out what it is called. Maybe Air Design, he calls it a EscaHoe

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any help would be nice, i really like the front end of my yukon though so swaping the front is out of the question because i have a pimp ass grill guard that costed me 460 so trashing it would be dumb and to just sazy the kit is to imitate a 99 escalade not to be a dick but i wanted to say that, the molding is what i want like the doors and wheel wells and shit, i am thinking of putting a roll pan and a hidden hitch on it just incase i need to tow my impala someware. yeah a good site for a lot of shit for rides is www.usautoparts.com they have good prices on a lot of shit and have a lot of shit factory and not. my question is will a danalis ground effects or whatever you call them taken off a danali in a junk yard fit on it? thanx and peace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts