LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this monte carlo on my site http://lowridermodelcar.tripod.com/home
is getting a makeover. originally i was just gona have a front back hopper with no interoir, but like i always do, i have to change it. gona run 2 HO's (or micro scelexcrit motors) to the back u bar, and either a 260, or a 140 to the front. still not sure. i am goin the stick with the hoppin hydros chassis, but im goin the put my interoir bucket in it. this is gona be my first dancer with an interoir and the knot system! gona get some suplies sometime and start on it, since i got a bunch of money for my birthday. you guys have any sugestions for the color? the interior gona be white. thought it would be cool to maybe have a green similar to 1ofaklands model.

peace or whatever...

·
Registered
744 Posts
I love that thing bunny hop high man..

madd high.. niceeeeeeeeee.....

more vids .. more vids.. hahah

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 12 2003, 08:03 AM
Like the idea! did you ever made a setup using HO's? In the beginning it's hard to get a smooth sid2side motion goin'on but once you've mastered it it's the bomb. Good luck man and I like your website! :thumbsup:
i actually tried it once, since i found a HO in a old servo. its realy cool. i think i got it down

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are in r/c cars. they are motors in a caseing with many many gears to make them stronger. they are mostly used for steering but have many uses.

Last edited by babybikeboi2 at Dec 12 2003, 09:45 PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts