LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw sum davin wheels the ones that r black with a chrome spinner, he back spinner wasnt movin that shit looked like it was slidin down the road. it looked bad ass but wuzz supposed to be spinnin lol. they need to make rims like that, that aint supposed to spin. :cool:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
People do that alot... All you have to do is put a balance wieght on the back of one of the spinners spokes and it will do that...

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
imo those wheels are ugly as fuck...why not have a chrome wheel behind the spinner instead of some black painted shit with a spinner attached.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
actually i heard those rims are supposed to do that, the whoel idea behind them is to make it looks like the vehicle is gliding, then when you stop the spinner moves, i had a video of them on a yukon

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by LSonDubz@Sep 14 2003, 02:44 PM
actually i heard those rims are supposed to do that, the whoel idea behind them is to make it looks like the vehicle is gliding, then when you stop the spinner moves, i had a video of them on a yukon
i wanna see it

·
Registered
89 Posts
yah, around here theres an older escalade (99-01) wit the Davin Blak Onyx rims on it. His werent moving in the back either so when he was moving, it was like the car was just floating, it was the shit. When i was in New York in summer, i saw a whole lot of davins and some werent spinning. None of them were Blak models, they were the 4.1-4.2 carbon/wood revolution rims. those rims are definetly the shit, spinning or not. lol, im gonna go get some right now for the car i dont have.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts