LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

these wheel kits are sweet and come in 6 colors for those custom jobs, chrome, gold, red, blue, green, purple.

$10.00 shipped to the lower 48 states anywere else will vary so please make sure you can recieve these befor you inquire to save you trouble, there will be other pics soon of other items and hydro kits. alsaka, hawaii, canada will need to get shipping quote as well.

Keep It Hoppin

Perry

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Now I realize your the Perry dude I contacted thru Ebay about the S/H...hehehe :biggrin:
Hey man sorry I didn't read more carefully but take in note the amount of reading you have to do with each item that is offered. on Ebay..it's very easy to make mistakes like I did this week mixed up one item with another and the auction I won won't ship out to europe...bummer. ;)
Nice wheels by the way.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Oct 11 2003, 07:58 AM

these wheel kits are sweet and come in 6 colors for those custom jobs, chrome, gold, red, blue, green, purple.

$10.00 shipped to the lower 48 states anywere else will vary so please make sure you can recieve these befor you inquire to save you trouble, there will be other pics soon of other items and hydro kits. alsaka, hawaii, canada will need to get shipping quote as well.

Keep It Hoppin

Perry
you wouldnt happen to ship to england?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Oct 11 2003, 12:58 AM

Keep It Hoppin

Perry
where can i order those at?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
man those are hub cap city kits! sweet, i think u can get em at another website but there more expensivbe and i dont wanna get this guys buisness lost, wered u get those? i think they stoped makin em didnt they? very cool kit, how much for one t chrome shipped to canda in canadian $?

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder+Oct 11 2003, 09:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (O.G.ModelBuilder @ Oct 11 2003, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fouryrscln@Oct 11 2003, 12:58 AM

these wheel kits are sweet and come in 6 colors for those custom jobs,   chrome, gold, red, blue, green, purple.

$10.00 shipped to the lower 48 states anywere else will vary so please make sure you can recieve these befor you inquire to save you trouble,  there  will be other pics soon of other items and hydro kits.  alsaka, hawaii, canada will need to get shipping quote as well.

Keep It Hoppin

Perry
where can i order those at?[/b][/quote]
Try the guy who Posted the topic!! PM him and he'll hook you up.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Oct 11 2003, 09:18 AM
man those are hub cap city kits!
yepp ;)

i have a bunch of their stuff........bad thing is the rims are like the ones that come with the lowrider kits. :thumbsdown: and theres fitting problems with some of their other parts. Guess i shoulda known when the the stuff was 99 cents when i ordered them :confused: lol

$10 is still a good deal though, not knocking the guys stuff at all. just had to give a report from personal experiance thats all ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Oct 11 2003, 09:31 AM
I pointed this guy to this board, I figured some people would be interested that can't get parts, especially international. My only problem is the tires are 4 line deals, no real tread. Real good deal though.

K. Diaz
say Kris, is this the guy you gave the email/website out too DAG? Or someone else? And why did you tell me anything man?!!?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Oct 11 2003, 02:28 PM
no, this was someone i saw on ebay, and I asked for pics. I figured you had a pretty good private stock already :biggrin:

K. Diaz
come'on Kris... you know there is allllllllways room for more stuff. Hehe... you can't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about mister 400+ model kits! hehe..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 11 2003, 02:33 PM
i'm still wondering if it's legal to be calling them Daytons© ? lol
I think it is.. as long as Dayton's logo or trademark name/logo are put with them. Also since Dayton doesn't make plastic model rims or anything for models.. its ok. I THINK!! hehe.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Oct 11 2003, 03:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Oct 11 2003, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 11 2003, 02:33 PM
i'm still wondering if it's legal to be calling them Daytons© ?  lol
I think it is.. as long as Dayton's logo or trademark name/logo are put with them. Also since Dayton doesn't make plastic model rims or anything for models.. its ok. I THINK!! hehe.. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
i dont know man SATCO © is having problems right now with Mickey Thompson © over some shit and they even put the names and everything on them and had permission and everything for years.

and honestly if Dayton © was gonna let somebody use their name on wheels you think they'd find a company that has nice ones so Dayton © dont get a bad image being associated with crappy quality.

and those wheels dont even have anything on them calling them Dayton © the guy called them "Daytons" though in the name of the post. thats why i was curious about it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To all those interested in the wheels, You can email me @ [email protected] for my wire wheels
The price includes shipping to the us 48 states we will ship to other places but you will need to make sure they can get in with out any trouble, I only say dayten because because thats what i know them by but i can call them wires thats ok by me lol and yes we do live in a small world lol hehehehe good to know good people tho

Keep It Hoppin
Perry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts