LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here we go. This is a set of "used" 13x7 100 spoke chrome Ds with your choice of NEW (in the box) straight or swept 2 ear embedded knockoffs. No adapters or tires. You'll have the Dayton stamp on the hub, on the lip and on the knockoff. These rims will straight out SCREAM Dayton!!! I think I still have the Dayton warranty card somewhere which you can fill out and mail it to Dayton to have these wheels registered under YOUR name!!!

$10 a spot. :biggrin: ;) You can PayPal to [email protected]; please send me your Real Name, Screen Name, Phone Number and what spot you want. If you don't have a PayPal account you can go to your local Bank of America and deposit the money there.....call me once it's done so I can confirm and reserve your spot! :thumbsup:

The only thing the winner is responsible for is shipping. Drawing day will be announced for anyone to attend and will be video taped. Let me know if you have any questions (424) 264-6342. ;)

This is what the rim will somewhat look like but in 13x7!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me add that 1 rim has a scratch on the back from a bolt breaking off of the caliper and scratching it. It only happened to 1 rim and it's through the back so it's not visible. :cool: Pix and video soon..... ;)

Oh I love 'em....them Ds, them Ds, them Ds......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7VbjybZIA

Sorry to hear that he doesn't mention any other wire wheel brand :biggrin:

Makes me almost bust a nut just seeing the video not to mention the lyrics;

All day long...gold or all chrome, is on, you out to get 'em cause the tires come with 'em, but they AIN'T FOR BUSTERS ONLY HOGGS ROLL Ds, so keep yo' stocks on if you can't fade these.......

So get you a set of them what we call Danas and see for yo'self all the bitches they brang us cut the wheel right to left and make the ass end slide
Now all the riders ride and skate from side to side On them thangs.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by steppa@Nov 11 2008, 11:04 PM~12132156
$10 a spot eh? not bad.
Yeah, and look at how many are left..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: This raffle's a BIG hit!!! Might be finished by tomorrow morning at this rate. :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by TYTE9D@Nov 12 2008, 12:57 AM~12132944
i might have to get in on this here. :biggrin: got any more of them 2 bar straight k/o's? i need 1 but will take a set. :cool:
I do have a new set of those straight ear kos with embedded logo but I was thinking of having a small raffle for those. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by robs68@Nov 12 2008, 03:41 PM~12137619
sent payment for 13 and 68 ;)
Gracias....someone had to do it huh? ;)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's some video but those ugly kos are not included...you'll get the NEW chrome straight or swept (your choice) kos with the Dayton logo embedded.</span>

<span style=\'color:red\'>Please let me know if you're unable to view the video.....
;)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
yeah not bad how many should I buy hhhmmm....

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by stillchippin+Nov 12 2008, 07:09 PM~12139561-->
yeah not bad how many should I buy hhhmmm....
[/b]
You should buy 98 spots...that way you'll have better odds of winning.... :biggrin:

<!--QuoteBegin-TwOtYme
@Nov 12 2008, 07:15 PM~12139630
Ill buy some tommorro......... :cool:
That's fine.....doesn't seem like this raffle is going anywhere anytime soon... :angry: :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
ok, ZAPPO, i just bought my numbers and they are 59,45,10,31,100,62,65 thanks Homie. i need to win this shit man.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by six 2@Nov 12 2008, 09:44 PM~12141344
ok, ZAPPO, i just bought my numbers and they are 59,45,10,31,100,62,65  thanks Homie. i need to win this shit man.
Thanks man and good luck!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by six 2@Nov 12 2008, 09:57 PM~12141470
hey Zappo, the video didn't work.
Ok thanks....let me work on it..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1 - 20 of 241 Posts