LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, time to get rid of those Chinas. The rainy season is coming and if your ride sits outside and it's sitting on Chinas guess what? They're gonna rust!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

An ex-coworker of mine has a set of 14x7 100 spoke chrome Dayton Wire Wheels for sale. They have the stamp on the hub and the lip. He asked me to throw these up in here just to get feedback and see if anyone is really interested or not. He's to take pictures soon and forward them to me. They come with Dayton adapters and knock-offs. Two tires are good and two are not. He said they're all in good condition except one has a small scratch on the lip. (I'm also wondering how bad it is). I also did not ask him what kind of knock-offs come with them.

Assuming it's not that bad of a scratch how much are you willing to pay for this set?

I know a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll post them up as soon as I get them. If no one shows interest why bother right? If you're local you're more than welcome to pick them up in person. Willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. as long as you pay the actual shipping cost. Tires can be taken off if you don't want them as well.

SERIOUS offers only please!!!!! Trades might be considered as long as it's NOT junk!!!

If no one shows any interest they'll most likely go on ebay.

As usual, contact me at [email protected] or (310) 987-3368 with any questions you may have. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,119 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Oct 3 2006, 07:43 PM~6299771
That's right, time to get rid of those Chinas.  The rainy season is coming and if your ride sits outside and it's sitting on Chinas guess what?  They're gonna rust!!! :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

An ex-coworker of mine has a set of 14x7 100 spoke chrome Dayton Wire Wheels for sale.  They have the stamp on the hub and the lip.  He asked me to throw these up in here just to get feedback and see if anyone is really interested or not.  He's to take pictures soon and forward them to me.  They come with Dayton adapters and knock-offs.  Two tires are good and two are not.  He said they're all in good condition except one has a small scratch on the lip.  (I'm also wondering how bad it is).  I also did not ask him what kind of knock-offs come with them.

Assuming it's not that bad of a scratch how much are you willing to pay for this set?

I know a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll post them up as soon as I get them.  If no one shows interest why bother right?  If you're local you're more than welcome to pick them up in person.  Willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. as long as you pay the actual shipping cost.  Tires can be taken off if you don't want them as well.

SERIOUS offers only please!!!!!  Trades might be considered as long as it's NOT junk!!!

If no one shows any interest they'll most likely go on ebay.

As usual, contact me at [email protected] or (310) 987-3368 with any questions you may have. :cool:
were are the pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
i got a set of 15 inch mob wires with blacc spokez im lookin to get rid of em for some all chrome spokez.consider trade or mabe trade with a lil money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by INDIVIDUALS94TEXAS@Oct 3 2006, 10:32 PM~6301566
were are the pics
Patience my friend! :biggrin: As soon as I have the pix I'll post them up homie. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by stacc@Oct 3 2006, 11:05 PM~6301800
i got a set of 15 inch mob wires with blacc spokez im lookin to get rid of em for some all chrome spokez.consider trade or mabe trade with a lil money.
I'll definitely run it by him but I honestly don't think he needs more wheels. He has another set that's just sitting in his garage. But then again it doesn't hurt to ask right? I'll check with him and see what he says. Thanks! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, here are some pix. They suck though since they were taken with a cell phone camera. The rims are SUPER clean (form of expression). All they need is some cleaning. They've been sitting in a garage for a while. I just picked them up a while ago and didn't bother to clean them up.

This is a pic of the sticker on one of the adapters.



If you look at the small part on the adapter that I wiped off with a towel you could see they are chromed.



A pic of one of the lip of one of the wheels.



From glancing at all 4 wheels, this is the only visible damage on one of the wheels. This can easily be banged out.



Keep in mind that the rims here is SUPER dirty. Not bad for a dirty rim ha?



Quick shot of them in the trunk.



Another one of the wheels with the Dayton stamp flossin'.


Offers, trades........??????????????? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by $$FLEETWOOD-82@Oct 4 2006, 12:17 AM~6302047
IM WAITING ON MY TRIPLE STAMPED 13'S!...ONE OF MY HOMIEZ OWES ME!!! :twak:
Oh really.............. :buttkick:
 

·
I See You Bitch !!!
Joined
·
18,242 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Oct 4 2006, 08:46 PM~6308606
Ok, here are some pix.  They suck though since they were taken with a cell phone camera.  The rims are SUPER clean (form of expression).  All they need is some cleaning.  They've been sitting in a garage for a while.  I just picked them up a while ago and didn't bother to clean them up.

This is a pic of the sticker on one of the adapters.

If you look at the small part on the adapter that I wiped off with a towel you could see they are chromed.

A pic of one of the lip of one of the wheels.

From glancing at all 4 wheels, this is the only visible damage on one of the wheels.  This can easily be banged out.

Keep in mind that the rims here is SUPER dirty.  Not bad for a dirty rim ha?

Quick shot of them in the trunk.

Another one of the wheels with the Dayton stamp flossin'.


Offers, trades........??????????????? :cool:

WHAT IS HE ASKING FOR THEM ?????
& WHEN CAN I SEE THEM ????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by PAPER CHASER@Oct 4 2006, 08:51 PM~6308646
WHAT IS HE ASKING FOR THEM ?????
& WHEN CAN I SEE THEM ????
Angelo, he didn't give me any numbers homie. He just basically said, please throw them in there and see what people are willing to pay for them. I'll probably be in Wilmington tomorrow. I was waiting for Migel to bring Juice's camera so I could take pix of them but he dragged as usual.

I'll call you if I make it to Wilmington tomorrow if you'd like?
 

·
I See You Bitch !!!
Joined
·
18,242 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Oct 4 2006, 09:05 PM~6308740
Angelo, he didn't give me any numbers homie.  He just basically said, please throw them in there and see what people are willing to pay for them.  I'll probably be in Wilmington tomorrow.  I was waiting for Migel to bring Juice's camera so I could take pix of them but he dragged as usual.

I'll call you if I make it to Wilmington tomorrow if you'd like?

YES CALL ME , YOU HAVE MY # RIGHT ??????
MIGUEL PROBABLY LAGGED CAUSE HE BEEN BUSY
WORKING FOR ME FOR THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS
& I BEEN KEEPING HIM BUSY ....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by PAPER CHASER@Oct 4 2006, 09:12 PM~6308795
YES CALL ME , YOU HAVE MY # RIGHT ??????
MIGUEL PROBABLY LAGGED CAUSE HE BEEN BUSY
WORKING FOR ME FOR THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS
& I BEEN KEEPING HIM BUSY ....
It's good that you asked. I thought I had your number saved but obviously not. :biggrin:
 

·
I See You Bitch !!!
Joined
·
18,242 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Oct 4 2006, 09:20 PM~6308858
It's good that you asked.  I thought I had your number saved but obviously not. :biggrin:

I SENT YOU A PM: WITH MY #
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OFFERS? ANYONE? C'MON......DON'T BE SHY. IT DOESN'T HURT 2 ASK RIGHT? TIME 2 GET RID OF THOSE TRAINING WHEELS AND PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WINNERS ROLL ON DAYTONS!!!

IT'S TIME TO MAKE A STATEMENT AND MAKE THOSE OTHER FOOLS BOW DOWN!!! :worship:

KEEP IN MIND IT'S THE #1 WIRE WHEEL IN THE WORLD!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TTT :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by INDIVIDUALS94TEXAS@Oct 5 2006, 09:21 AM~6311496
if there double stamped ,where's the pic of the stamp on the hub
Oh the stamp is there alright! It's just that the camera doesn't capture a good pic. I tried taking it but it wouldn't come out right. C'mon...it's a cell phone I'm using here!
 
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Top