Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PICS FROM THE SHOW!

s/ee233/DEMENTED_1/IMG_0093.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
19,074 Posts
LOOKING GOOD HOMIES, IS THIS A NEW CLUB?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Ben'sCustomWheels@Oct 2 2007, 12:19 AM~8913739
LOOKING GOOD HOMIES, IS THIS A NEW CLUB?
BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR AWHILE COMING OUT STRONG FOR 08 IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN HOMIE.

·
Registered
19,074 Posts
Originally posted by DEMENTED_1@Oct 2 2007, 01:22 AM~8913753
BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR AWHILE COMING OUT STRONG FOR 08 IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN HOMIE.
THATS A GOOD WAY TO START THOUGH, IF YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING HIT ME UP, I'LL BE GLAD TO HOOK YOU GUYS UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Ben'sCustomWheels@Oct 2 2007, 12:25 AM~8913760
THATS A GOOD WAY TO START THOUGH, IF YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING HIT ME UP, I'LL BE GLAD TO HOOK YOU GUYS UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
I KEEP U IN MIND HOMEBOY :biggrin:

·
Registered
19,074 Posts
Originally posted by DEMENTED_1@Oct 2 2007, 01:26 AM~8913766
I KEEP U IN MIND HOMEBOY :biggrin:
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW STUFF YOU GUYS ARE COMING OUT WITH

·
Registered
407 Posts
hell yeah we apriciate everybodies support. Like my homie said we will be hittin hard in 08 and thanks ben and to the homies from MI VIDA Cya at the next show.

VP DEVIOUS C.C
DIABLO

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Originally posted by diablo_js@Oct 2 2007, 03:10 PM~8917690
hell yeah we apriciate everybodies support. Like my homie said we will be hittin hard in 08 and thanks ben and to the homies from MI VIDA Cya at the next show.
                                                VP DEVIOUS C.C
                                                        DIABLO
Hey bro if you guys are skipping out on Vegas this year...The City of Coolidge asked me to invite as many car clubs as possible to show at their Annual show....Its a free show NO REG. Fees.

Hope to see you guys there.
If you have any questions...pm me

Thanks homies

·
Registered
19,074 Posts
Originally posted by big boy 1@Oct 2 2007, 04:59 PM~8918354
LAWD HAVE MERCY
THATS WHAT I'M SAYING :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
what's up guys, i'm Ricky President of Estilow C.C. Mesa, AZ... it's good to see some more people out there reppin' Mesa, and you guys had some bad cars out there at the show this week... i hope to kick it with you guys soon and i wish ya'll the best of luck :cool:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Originally posted by I. K. Rico@Oct 3 2007, 07:34 AM~8922574
what's up guys, i'm Ricky President of Estilow C.C. Mesa, AZ... it's good to see some more people out there reppin' Mesa, and you guys had some bad cars out there at the show this week... i hope to kick it with you guys soon and i wish ya'll the best of luck :cool:
thanks homie. And for sure we need to kick back some time or maybee all go cruising. but thanks again to everyone that shows love. Our club apriciates all the respect and love we can get.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by I. K. Rico@Oct 3 2007, 06:34 AM~8922574
THANKS BRO,MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE CLUBS PUTTIN IT DOWN IN MESA AND ALL OF AZ :puffin: :puffin:

·
Registered
19,074 Posts
Originally posted by I. K. Rico+Oct 3 2007, 07:34 AM~8922574-->
[/b]

Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2007, 08:55 AM~8923065
thanks homie. And for sure we need to kick back some time or maybee all go cruising. but thanks again to everyone that shows love. Our club apriciates all the respect and love we can get.

<!--QuoteBegin-DEMENTED_1
@Oct 3 2007, 01:10 PM~8924986
THANKS BRO,MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE CLUBS PUTTIN IT DOWN IN MESA AND ALL OF  AZ :puffin:  :puffin:
U.N.I.T.Y. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote=Ben'sCustomWheels,Oct 3 2007, 01:14 PM~8925401]
U.N.I.T.Y. :biggrin: :biggrin:
[/quote]
YOU KNOW IT HOMEBOY :cool:

1 - 20 of 1467 Posts