LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the problem. I broke the C channel in the back and pinched my gas lines, but still ran fine. I had it repaired like a week later and about a week later I pulled up to my house and the car kept shutting off, and then just died about 4 hours later. It wont turn over for anything. I have changed: Distibuter, spak plug wires, checked fuel delivery, checked computer and it said it was the ECM but we changed it and didnt change anything. when I try to start it alls it does is turn and hits like its tryin to start and even backfires. I am clueless, the next thing is to change the rubber gas lines in the rear because they are bent from the c-channel being on them. If anyone has been through anything similar all help is appreciated.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 84caddy@Dec 18 2003, 12:15 PM
are you getting power to the fuel pump? If you put some gas in the TB will it run for a second then die?

could've either messed up a power line or ground to the fuel pump in the tank, or you have a bad oil pressure switch (which'll cut power to the fuel pump)
Its pumping fuel to the TB but I'm not getting that mist of spray from the TB.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
The car may have jumped timing or the throttle bodies injectors arent any good they may not be getting power

1 - 4 of 4 Posts