LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
the seat clamp? cant really see. got a closer picture? good idea though, i been thinking of getting one of those little stick-on jewel designs they make for cellphones and putting it somewhere on my bike

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
just my 2 cents and some constructive critisism but i think it looks king of like a dog color for some cute lil doggie. good concept but mabey a lil to creative

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan K@Oct 16 2006, 06:33 PM~6381386
I think the little jewels look a lil tacky but the bike looks real clean bro!
meh it works sometimes we saw a dude riding today with a racing bike all decked out with those rocks

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
it looks pretty good................ it's different

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Originally posted by 90lowlow@Oct 16 2006, 09:32 PM~6383105
it looks pretty good................ it's different
yeah thats why i like it, now that twisted stuff can be bought pre-made from any lowrider website its good to get creative

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Originally posted by fool@Oct 17 2006, 03:34 PM~6383117
yeah thats why i like it, now that twisted stuff can be bought pre-made from any lowrider website its good to get creative
yer i've never been a lover of twist parts............someone got to be different otherwise this sport wouldn't be were it is at today :cool:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
i like them, especially because some of the mass produced stuff is starting to look really good. im gonna use mass produced twisted cranks and handlebars on my next bike, but i'll get some custom stuff too to mix it up a little

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Originally posted by fool@Oct 17 2006, 03:43 PM~6383197
i like them, especially because some of the mass produced stuff is starting to look really good. im gonna use mass produced twisted cranks and handlebars on my next bike, but i'll get some custom stuff too to mix it up a little
yer i like d twists products but not the bikes wif heaps of flat twisted parts and all that

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
me either

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by 90lowlow@Oct 17 2006, 12:58 AM~6383296
yer i like d twists products but not the bikes wif heaps of flat twisted parts and all that
my nefews bike is going to be all flat twist I already bought the parts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
thats cool, not my style but lots of people like it
people keep telling me to put twisted stuff on my bike

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nah man ur bike is sick........ twisted parts would kill it in my opoion

1 - 20 of 24 Posts