LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is Diamond White... and I wanted to paint my batteries to match and just learned I can't get diamond white in a spray can because the paint is too thick... I asked the guy at the paint shop to thin it for me but he said it wouldn't work...

I don't have the equimpent to spray it with a spray gun... what are my options....

Can you think of any stock paint similar to Cadillac Diamond White that maybe available in a spray can... I need a color as close to diamond/pearl white as possible

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
prep the batts ...price the paint ..and have him spray it or someone else if its a jobber paint place to spray it

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I'm looking at my GM ordering guide and it shows there's a touch up paint from White Diamond. Code WA-800J

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The paint shop I went to was going to put the off white base and the gold pearl mid coat in two different cans for me... but because of the consistency he said I would not be able to use a spray can... unless I can come up with something close... maybe a Lexus off white or something I will probably have to have someone spray them... just don't want to spend a lot of money painting old batteries... I will probably change these batteries in a year or two anywayz... maybe I wll paint them a different color or see if I can make some kind of a nice cover for them

Thanks to everyone for your input... it is appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts