LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus bought this 80 coupe deville for $4000 ... all 90d out has year old paint, three homies pumps 12 batteries..chrome undercarriage rein. frame..motor needs to b replaced tho..did i get a good deal?? and anyone in IE area got a motor

·
Registered
20,283 Posts
Show the set up...and trunk...and outside pics would be good Homie..The lower part of the body looks like there maybe some body work that needs to been done ,why the black paint under the doors? It's real hard to tell by this one pic,,,Good luck on your project...It is a nice model...Peace man...

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Originally posted by eastside1989@Oct 26 2007, 10:05 AM~9088492
Show the set up...and trunk...and outside pics would be good Homie..The lower part of the body looks like there maybe some body work that needs to been done ,why the black paint under the doors?  It's real hard to tell by this one pic,,,Good luck on your project...It is a nice model...Peace man...

black paint is actually the 90's moldings, and the "crinkled" look on the bottom looks like it matches a reflection of the concrete

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Originally posted by johnny coconut@Oct 26 2007, 09:10 AM~9088518
black paint is actually the 90's moldings, and the "crinkled" look on the bottom looks like it matches a reflection of the concrete
THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME!! FUCKEN GOOD DEAL UNLESS ANYTHING MAJOR WRONG WITH IT

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by eastside1989@Oct 26 2007, 08:05 AM~9088492
Show the set up...and trunk...and outside pics would be good Homie..The lower part of the body looks like there maybe some body work that needs to been done ,why the black paint under the doors?  It's real hard to tell by this one pic,,,Good luck on your project...It is a nice model...Peace man...
the black paint is brown moldings and thats jus a reflection.. post some more pics when i get them...can anybody tell me how 2 resize the pictures?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are some more pics ..can anybody
tell me off the bac if thats the 368
motor right there ..r what it is cuz i need
2 replace it and im jus gettin n 2 the game

1 - 20 of 38 Posts