LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie@Nov 18 2003, 07:05 PM
Did they ever make a 90s Lincoln Town Car model car?
Yes, TKM made one in resin. TKM also makes the shittiest, least accurate, most hard to work with models ever made. Everyone I've talked to about them says they are big waste of money.

K. Diaz

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
The riviera and the town car wasn't bad at all! All they need is the windows cut out, some paint, foil, and new wheels and they'd be Okay!

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Nov 18 2003, 07:34 PM
The riviera and the town car wasn't bad at all! All they need is the windows cut out, some paint, foil, and new wheels and they'd be Okay!
trust me from a guy who knows, they are not worth the trouble or money. Look at the Rivi's interior tub, it's twisted. Look at how he made the tires all warped, if he doesn't take care to make those, you can only imagine how bad the rest is. I have never EVER seen one of TKM's products built and featured in any magazines for the plain and simple fact that they are garbage.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I dont know about any made but I know a die cast 92-96 limo is out but its like smaller than 1/24 scale even tough it says 1/24 it looks smaller but you can cut it down to a normal sized town car
and also a 1/18 limo its like a 99-2000

Last edited by 66pontiac at Nov 18 2003, 08:11 PM

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
here it is,the cut down limo version behind the 63

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie@Nov 19 2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah I know about the limo 66pontiac but it looks too small.  BigPoppa, the picture you posted shows a 99 Town Car.  I'm looking for a 90-96 Town Car Model.  Any ones made from these years?  Yo BigPoppa is there a tkm website I can visit? Or do you know where to get these online?
the limo looks horrible because the front doors are too small.

TKM does not have a website, but someone sells his stuff all the time on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=2581

the seller is in Oklahoma, and I have one of TKM's old catalogs with an Oklahoma addres, so it might be the same guy. If you want a towncar bad enough, he may have one, but I don't know anyone who had anything good to say about his products.

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Nov 19 2003, 02:36 PM

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Nov 19 2003, 02:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Nov 19 2003, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Royal Homie
@Nov 19 2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah I know about the limo 66pontiac but it looks too small.  BigPoppa, the picture you posted shows a 99 Town Car.  I'm looking for a 90-96 Town Car Model.  Any ones made from these years?  Yo BigPoppa is there a tkm website I can visit? Or do you know where to get these online?

the limo looks horrible because the front doors are too small.

TKM does not have a website, but someone sells his stuff all the time on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=2581

the seller is in Oklahoma, and I have one of TKM's old catalogs with an Oklahoma addres, so it might be the same guy. If you want a towncar bad enough, he may have one, but I don't know anyone who had anything good to say about his products.

K. Diaz
Thanks for the info. If anyone has one for sale or knows where to get one, just post it.[/b][/quote]
go to the auction and ask the seller if he's got one, can't hurt.

K. Diaz

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Nov 19 2003, 09:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Nov 19 2003, 09:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 18 2003, 10:36 PM

:uh:  :uh:  :uh:
MUSTANG? :dunno:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
that roof line sure does match. Slushcast peice of junk...

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
It's a newer riviera dumbasses :uh:

Cool ideas though regardless

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Nov 19 2003, 06:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Nov 19 2003, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 09:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Nov 18 2003, 10:36 PM

K. Diaz

Cool ideas though regardless[/b][/quote]
it was a fucking joke kid wise the hell up :twak:

the real one is even uglier than the shitty cast resin one. but then again rivieras have always been ugly ;)

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 20 2003, 04:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 20 2003, 04:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 09:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Nov 18 2003, 10:36 PM

K. Diaz

Cool ideas though regardless
it was a fucking joke kid wise the hell up :twak:

the real one is even uglier than the shitty cast resin one. but then again rivieras have always been ugly ;)[/b][/quote]
I was just Joshin ya dumbshit! :biggrin: lol Boy you're funnY!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Nov 19 2003, 07:30 PM
I was just Joshin ya dumbshit! :biggrin: lol Boy you're funnY!
lol, ohh ok. i was gonna say you must be a stupid mufukka to think that poppa doesnt know what the hell kind of cars he's posting up and to see us joke about it after the fact. lol

kinda thought you was joining the other team or something there lil homie :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts