LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
ahh, but here is a bit of Amplifier trivia, did you know Best Buy DID sell Orion amps? It was sold under the name "The Hott Setup" and looked exactly like Orion Sx amps heat sink style, but had a bright red Hott logo.

man id be great on the car audio section on Jepoardy :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by Papi_J@Sep 17 2005, 02:15 AM~3832367
SnoopDan wheres nikos and IronClaw and the sploud forum ?
They gonna love what I do next

hey man, not my gig anymore. I dont talk to those fools anymore. They're unreliable, if you already didnt get that from them ;)

Mike would rather go out and get drunk the night before a sound event and not show up the next day for the show. I dont have time for people who want to screw around and not be a serious competitor.

Reguardless, you are more than welcome to join my new forum, if you've not done so already ;) Link in my sig

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 17 2005, 10:36 AM~3833251
hey man, not my gig anymore.  I dont talk to those fools anymore.  They're unreliable, if you already didnt get that from them ;)

Mike would rather go out and get drunk the night before a sound event and not show up the next day for the show.  I dont have time for people who want to screw around and not be a serious competitor.

Reguardless,  you are more than welcome to join my new forum, if you've not done so already ;)  Link in my sig
nice site :cheesy: i'll join

·
Registered
392 Posts
I dont know where err body is from but when I lived in KY the Best Buy in Evansville IN sold Hi Fonics amps for a lil while but it didnt last that long, plus they only sold the lil amps nun of tha big boys.......

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by BallinB@Sep 17 2005, 11:50 AM~3833457
I dont know where err body is from but when I lived in KY the Best Buy in Evansville IN sold Hi Fonics amps for a lil while but it didnt last that long, plus they only sold the lil amps nun of tha big boys.......

How about the one in my link?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts