LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
had someone told me they were sending money for these but havent heard back from them yet and still no payment yet so these are technically still availible

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they "are". well i have another pending offer. BTW I shipped your horn button today :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Brougham L$ LOVER@Oct 22 2007, 08:53 PM~9060794
If you had a complet set of dayton knock-off caps like the one you're selling (w/ recess for chip) these would have been sold. Do you?  :0  :biggrin:

Yes but Im keepin the other 4 for my rims. They are still availible from dayton (at least they were in the spring) but theyre a little more costly from them. I think likke 55 each plus shipping or something

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so far the chips are still availible. Ive got like 4 different people saying they want them....sent money and so on but some dont respond so the FIRST ACTUAL PERSON TO GET ME SOME FORM OF PAYMENT ITS THEIRS. If I get anything else from anyone else after that their payment will be returned (money order) or refunded (paypal) IMMEDIATLY. I dont screw people around first of all I would never do that to anyone much less get a bad rep on here.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn i thought these would have been the first thing i had to sell gone, but theyre still here collecting dust

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
sup bro u checked about my shipment im still waitin

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i dont know even what or how to check......thats why i wanted to use fed ex instead of usps overseas. Youre the only person ive sold stuff to that hasn't recieved their stuff yet. I will try tomorrow to go to the post office where i sent it from and see if they can find out something.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
ok thanks bro!!!!

and ask how long the shiping time is for the box to germany!!! maybe it takes a lil longer while it has to go to the tax and shit first

1 - 20 of 21 Posts