LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that this is what they are called, but you guys know those little balls that hung from the outer rim inside of your ride, cheech has got them in his impala in cheech in chong. are these things still around? and does anyone sell these things anymore? and if they do where can i get them, thanks :cool:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my dad just told me some fabric stors have it, or maybe some arts and craft stores, i think im going to put some in my regal just for fun!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
18,017 Posts
yep..i had them in my regal and my monte..but later took them out the monte...and i may put them in my new ride...you can get them at ben franklin or wal-mart

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I know im jumping in kinda late, but I had them in my LoLo in like 94 - 95 and when i made it a convert i took them down.......
but walmarts, craft stores, fabric stores should still have them there pretty common. Shouldnt have much of a problem finding them or with a large color selection.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Jan 1 2004, 01:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Jan 1 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--northcoastrida@Jan 1 2004, 12:37 AM
What color do you want I can get them....

match it up homie :cool:[/b][/quote]
The blue is slightly lighter! But I can get them. Probably $25 to go all the way around your car (6-8yards)

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
at first glance i was thinking of the "other" dingle balls...also known as dingleberries and willknots.....

·
Registered
848 Posts
i have mini balls. there smaller than the big ones. there cool too. it was like 2-25 canadian$ for 10 meters

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I had some white ones in my 64 that I got from Wal-mart. I think I am going to put the, in my linc.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
so, how do you put this stuff in? to the take the strip inder the garnish?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts