LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I had some brown ones but you would-of had to pick the corn out.

Sorry bro, this could be the funny thread I've ever read... They're called Dingo-balls, or tassel-balls, I've even heard palm-balls, but dingle-berries have takin the cake, this is the perfect name beings that everyone think they look like shit.

Trust me I'm not tryin to hate, I'm old school too so I still appreciate seeing them on cars, go to the local fabric store they'll have em, just please dont ask for dingle-berries the old women in those stores will think your fuckin with em' and probably kick your nuts up in your throat

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by KAKALAK+Apr 5 2008, 07:55 AM~10340798-->
I got some I'll sell you , their brown and green though, pm me if interested :biggrin:
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Salvarican
@Apr 5 2008, 06:15 PM~10343083
cool, im looking for some black
:roflmao:

OMG...This reminds me of the time some dude wanted to build a speaker box and LIL sent him to Home Depot looking for morning wood! :roflmao:

·
RESPECT IS EVERYTHING
40,199 Posts
Originally posted by Airborne@Jul 24 2008, 11:35 AM~11167492
we called them "chi-chi balls". You could get them in the bathroom department at K-Mart.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

BURGER KING HAS THEM IN A 6PIECE FOR 2.99 :biggrin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have any old school pictures of lowriders with dingleberries?
Did not see any Dingleberry pics? Back in my So.Cal days, (60'-'75) lowriders used these upholstery items on the top inside edge of the windshield and other windows as decoration. Kind of cool in that Hippy old Chevy way. Have not seen Dingleberries in a long time! 😁

41 - 49 of 49 Posts