LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always see people driving around with crazy distortion coming out their speakers. Its kind of cool but I havent figured out how to get it. I have two theorys so somebody help me out

1. NEON ACCESSORIES
the more neons accessories [license plate rings, snakeyes, undercar neons, flexible neon on the dash, interior blacklights] you add to your car without adding a more powerful alternator will create enough drain on your battery thereby creating a satisfying amount of distortion in your stereo system to be enjoyed by all

2. MORE POWER
adding more batteries, amps, capacitors to your system until everything is running at a level where its ready to blow and popping and crackling and just sounding really good to an amateur audio enthusiast

What should I do??????

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
be like the homies riding on 20's its 35 degrees outside and they dont care still got the stockies making everyone mad cause they got the best distortion,go get your self a 1800 watt legacy the cool clear one and u will make the homies pissed there gonna be like that balling fool,since ur in ky roll down preston ride by everyone with your neons glowing and distortion bumpin playin the ninja rap wont hurt either :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
i like the neon option don't forget the neon exhaust tip and the antenna to your under body kit and plate and snake eyes.

now even though they run on watch batteries a must own accessory to match your almost complete ride is the valve stem fireflys

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:34 PM
how about if i just buy all my amps and speakers at swap meets and flea markets? will that help?
shepherdsville flea market has the best deals - but if you don't wanna drive that far to a flea market you can go to 7th street - just remember to comparison shop all the boothes first befoe you buy.

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ssdrop64+Oct 31 2003, 01:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ssdrop64 @ Oct 31 2003, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:34 PM
how about if i just buy all my amps and speakers at swap meets and flea markets?  will that help?
shepherdsville flea market has the best deals - but if you don't wanna drive that far to a flea market you can go to 7th street - just remember to comparison shop all the boothes first befoe you buy.[/b][/quote]
when buying at the flea market the amp that advertises the most watts at the lowest price is always the best right? so if i can get say a 1000 watt amp for $19.99 I should buy 2 or 3?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
you guys are stupid LOL

just put some 18's and a wing... that should distort the sound as it exits the car... the wings makes the distortion by cutting wind...

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
yes buy 3 you can always sell one if it's to much they are in high demand

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by impalapartz+Oct 31 2003, 12:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impalapartz @ Oct 31 2003, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 01:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--impalapartz
@Oct 31 2003, 03:34 PM
how about if i just buy all my amps and speakers at swap meets and flea markets?  will that help?

shepherdsville flea market has the best deals - but if you don't wanna drive that far to a flea market you can go to 7th street - just remember to comparison shop all the boothes first befoe you buy.
when buying at the flea market the amp that advertises the most watts at the lowest price is always the best right? so if i can get say a 1000 watt amp for $19.99 I should buy 2 or 3?[/b][/quote]
get a pyramid amp

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dusty as a winter project what if we can find some 12s for about $20 each and some really cheap amps well put a wall in the "M" van? You down?

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:41 PM
Dusty as a winter project what if we can find some 12s for about $20 each and some really cheap amps well put a wall in the "M" van? You down?
i'm ready thats gonna be sweet

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill buy used subs that are already blown as long as they still distort. I need a wall between the front and rear to keep all the heat up front anyways. the "M" van be cold in the winter

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:47 PM
ill buy used subs that are already blown as long as they still distort. I need a wall between the front and rear to keep all the heat up front anyways. the "M" van be cold in the winter
I got a blown Crossfire - I Don't Know if it makes noise or not - you can have it. - it's a 12" though

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
get an old ragged ass boom box....duct tape it to your dashboard..im talking old boombox...before cd's were invented..

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Oct 31 2003, 12:26 PM
join team kraco
Hell yea, I HAVE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts