LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GOT 2 NUWMARK TURTABLES AND MIXER AND 2 CD PLAYERS ALL NEW SAME BRAND NUWMARK YOUST BOUTH THEME 4 MOUNTHS OLD I NEED CAR SOUNDS FOR MY NEW REGAL THAT I GOT HOOK ME UP WITH SOMETHING HOMIES INEED EVERTHING RADIO AMPS 12 AND MY SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK SO LET ME NOW WHAT YOU GOT HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED PICTURES HIT ME UP AT [email protected] I WILL TAKE SOME AND SEND IT TO YOU :cool:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I GOT 2 NUMARK TURTABLES AND MIXER AND 2 CD PLAYERS ALL NEW YOUST USED FOR 4 MOUNTHS I NEED SOME SOUNDS FOR MY NEW PROJECT SO LET ME NOW WHAT YOU GOT MY SHIT IS ALL GOOD AND READY TO TRADE :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
how much you wanna sell it all for?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES ON IT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I GOT SOME CLEAN ASS RECORD DOSENT COME WITH IT I WILL SALE IT IF THE PRICE IS GOOD OLD SCHOOL AND NEW MUSIC LIKE 2 PAC AND THE EASTSIDERS

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ITS BELT DRIVER BUT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THERE IS TO DO ON TURTABLES THERE ARE CLEAN TO USED FOR SCRATCHING OR PLAING I GOT THE NEEDLE TO DO IT IT COST ME 89 DOLLERS I PEACE

·
Registered
795 Posts
i need it shipped to fl

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I DON'T NOW HOW IF I DID I WAS GOING TO SHIP IT TO TEXAS TO 12 GAGE SORRY HOMIE IM IN LOS ANGELES CA HAVE SOME ONE OUT HERE IT WILL BE COOL I WILL GIVE YOU GOOD DEAL ON IT ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.