LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a stereo shop 2 days ago there was 2 dls component set
one of them had the price tag of 600 euros....I am like wtf maybe wrong price.....the other one was 700

there was a jbl comp set that sounded better then the dls comp. imo

so is this shit made of gold or what
:uh:

A

·
0 Posts
not to be a dick or anything but lets tune the hearing aid for now
dls will out perform the fucking shit of jbl any day of the week
there's one of two things wrong the stero shop doesn't know how to hook it up right or you just dont know how to tell what a good speaker is. put it this way i have a world champion sound quaility car sitting in the show room w/ nothing but dls so com to my shop and have a listen and then post what u realy think
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my opinion from what I heard :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
807 Posts
DLS is very expensive for a reason. First of all, it is of the highest quality. Secondly, its manufactured in europe. That measn that by the time it reaches your dealer, its been taxed rediculously, and outrageous shipping has been compounded into its price. Add to that dealer mark up and you've got yourself a mighty expensive product.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
find a set of high end rainbows then well talk about expensive.. but i cant see myself paying no more then 150 to 200 for a set of components

·
Registered
122 Posts
ME 2, u can have sorry amp and som got damn focal Utopia series and it will sound like shit, but have an ol soundstream Class A refrence or somthing higher quality amp and put it on Mid grade speaker and it could sound great

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally posted by Supernaut@Sep 25 2003, 01:10 PM
I was at a stereo shop 2 days ago there was 2 dls component set
one of them had the price tag of 600 euros....I am like wtf maybe wrong price.....the other one was 700

there was a jbl comp set that sounded better then the dls comp. imo

so is this shit made of gold or what
sorry dude but dls is way better than jbl any day of the week :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't say jbl was better lol
TO ME it sounded better

different persons...different opinions

for the price tag they must be more than good :)

Last edited by Supernaut at Sep 26 2003, 08:56 AM

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by KurupT@Sep 26 2003, 08:50 AM
lets talk expensive how about $1,300 for a pair of focal tweeters
:twak: :twak: :twak:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts