LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or can they be installed any way you chose for example sideways upside down does it make a difference any help would be great thanx

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers bro a few guys have told me they can be installed any way but i thought i might check just in case

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok these little suckers aint light can the fittings handle the weight and what is the usual weight of them

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 31 2005, 05:20 AM~3725274
makes no difference
and dont let anyone tell you its better in one place then the other either
are those just ball valve your using for your accumulator shut offs? im trying to figure out what i should use for mine....

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by HiLow@Aug 31 2005, 06:41 PM~3728797
are those just ball valve your using for your accumulator shut offs? im trying to figure out what i should use for mine....
do NOT use what you see in my pics. i was desperate when i installed them, these are wrong. how ever, parker makes ball valves like what you see ( but stronger ) or do what im about ot do ( and what alot of others do ) and use a parker "comp" slowdown

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys thank you for the help my mate and myself hooked up some accumulators to his 65 and they make the world of difference we are just makin up some brackets for the accumulators and itll be all good :biggrin: and it still does a nice 3 wheel please excuse the 20z the laws for rollin with juice and wires here in australia are real harsh and when the police see the smaller wheels on the car they instantly assume ya have juice so he rolls the 20z for daily use and 13z for shows :biggrin:
[attachmentid=263468]
[attachmentid=263469]

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by daLOWLOW@Sep 2 2005, 07:41 AM~3738549
hey guys thank you for the help my mate and myself hooked up some accumulators to his 65 and they make the world of difference we are just makin up some brackets for the accumulators and itll be all good :biggrin:  and it still does a nice 3 wheel please excuse the 20z the laws for rollin with juice and wires here in australia are real harsh and when the police see the smaller wheels on the car they instantly assume ya have juice so he rolls the 20z for daily use and 13z for shows :biggrin:
[attachmentid=263468]
[attachmentid=263469]
i would fight the law before doin that...........................

nice 65 though
:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts