LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya know being from the south i see more "donks" on 24s than lowriders. i thought are there any out in cali on crenshaw or whatever??? you know 70's impalas and caprices??

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by adamflow1@Aug 29 2005, 07:16 AM~3711538
i've just never seen one from cali.
Thats because they know better. I think all that humidty down south gets to fools heads.

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Sorry, but they're everywhere. It's a fad now and people will do anything to fit in.........The shit is mainstream (MTV) and kids eat that shit up.

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Theres big wheel riders every where now. And calling a 70s Impala or Caprice a Donk annoys the hell out of me. Who came up with that name? Must have been Trick daddy or someone like that. :uh:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Aug 29 2005, 06:49 AM~3711675
donk's and dro's.
perfect combo.
yeah that's like:

Jack
and
azzes

perfect combo........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Not really a California thing as a whole, but there are some cats in the Bay Area that dig that sort of thing. There's two or so in the Chico area, I see them in Sac as well. California has many automotive claims to fame, but we got this Lowriding thing down OK and don't mind sharing it with the world. Donks (What is that!?) ain't my cup of tea, but do your own thing. :puffin:

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
damn MTV generation...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well some do look good, but having 22s and the car sitting on it maybe with airbags, thats still lowridin to me, but having a lift kit and 24s thats just 4x4 ing it....thats too much.

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
:uh: :uh: :uh:

O

·
0 Posts
why is it when you find someone who actually calls their car a donk, the car is shitty. alot of these guys call their paint "done" but its the shittiest maaco paint out there. WAVY AND DRY. I dont understand why some people have no perception of quality.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by King Of Rimz@Aug 29 2005, 09:42 AM~3712268
hey jason let's put some 26's on your glasshouse with some nerf bars :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
How could you even say that?!? :angry:

...When you know that 28s are the rage now! ;) :roflmao: J/P

1 - 20 of 196 Posts