LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putin a 1 pump on my isuzu and want to put 18" cylinders on the back...would i have to do any mods to get the full 18" inches??
like shortin the drive shaft?? and supinchine or what?? picks would be helpfull to... and what would be the longest cylinders i could put on there with out doing alot of mods??

the bed is going to be off,,,... does it matter??

Thanks josh

oh and would i have to lift the front up a little

heres a pick of the truck ;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 7 2003, 10:25 AM
I guess by one pump u just want pancake, frt. & back, & see-saw huh?
If thats the case you could probably fit 16's back there w/o alot of mods.However, I'd go w/ some 12's myself if thats all your gonna do...
so 12s would be the longs with out modinfing anythang?? ;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by f150lowrider+Oct 7 2003, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (f150lowrider @ Oct 7 2003, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dreday@Oct 7 2003, 10:25 AM
I guess by one pump u just want pancake, frt. & back, & see-saw huh?
If thats the case you could probably fit 16's back there w/o alot of mods.However, I'd go w/ some 12's myself if thats all your gonna do...
so 12s would be the longs with out modinfing anythang?? ;)[/b][/quote]
No, I'd say 16's would be the biggest w/o mods. If all your gonna run is 1 pump, I'd put 12's.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
would it be better with 2 pumps?? 1 pump to each cyilinder ??

oh and will i have to take out the lowering blocks?? and how many leave springs do i need to take out??

;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey where can i get 2 pumps and 2 cylinders and the shackles,anchor,brakits,hoses

every thang i need??

and this is just for the back for now im goin to add 2 more pumps to the front later, it exspens to install it in tha front LOL
;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by f150lowrider@Oct 7 2003, 08:14 PM
hey where can i get 2 pumps and 2 cylinders and the shackles,anchor,brakits,hoses

every thang i need??

and this is just for the back for now im goin to add 2 more pumps to the front later, it exspens to install it in tha front LOL
;)
if you just want a beginner kit , check this link for ProHopper. They have a novice kit you may wanna start w/.....

http://www.prohopper.com/home_frame.html

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by f150lowrider@Oct 7 2003, 09:02 PM

:0

is this a good start im going to sale the cylinders and get longer ones ;)
Just tell them u want to upgrade the cylinders & they'll put what ever size you want in the kit and the upgrade cost will be cheaper than buying the ones you want by themselves.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by f150lowrider@Oct 7 2003, 09:08 PM
[img[http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pde60e372fbc1a7c4f16a6bec85084d27/fae20414.jpg[/img]

i want to do a little somthing like this :0 :biggrin:
A little something like that???? lol.. :roflmao:
Thats some serious mods & a shit load of work. If you'll notice, he doesn't have his driveshaft in...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts