LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,920 Posts
i thought i was only gonna do front and back but now i hop my car as much as i can........reinforce it all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 28 2003, 10:14 PM
See I really dont want to hop my car or abuse my set up. :cheesy:
That why I only got 2 pumps ,4 dumps and 4 batteries. :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
379 Posts
wrap it or scrap it ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
If you dont hop it or 3wheel it and you dont use stiff coils on the back and keep the shocks in the back and dont ride it fully locked up all the time. IF ALL YOU DO IS FBSS AND KEEP ALL 4 WHEELS ON THE GROUND YOU DONT NEED TO REINFORCE IT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Chris@Nov 28 2003, 10:17 PM
everybody says that but you know that there is a lil voice inside your head telling you too
I really dont want to hop it cause is too many problems when you abuse your set up I seen it before. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 29 2003, 02:18 AM
how come with airbags people dont reinforce it ,is it cause they only do front back side 2 side. :confused:
airbags do not have the same power and force as hydraulics do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 28 2003, 08:18 PM
how come with airbags people dont reinforce it ,is it cause they only do front back side 2 side. :confused:
weight is a big issue in that batteries pumps racks they add up

and bags or juice if you 3 wheel rolling or standing you should always re-inforce
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by joebomber52+Nov 28 2003, 10:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Nov 28 2003, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 28 2003, 08:18 PM
how come with airbags people dont reinforce it ,is it cause they only do front back side 2 side. :confused:
weight is a big issue in that batteries pumps racks they add up

and bags or juice if you 3 wheel rolling or standing you should always re-inforce[/b][/quote]
I only got 4 batteries and I m going to add accumulators in the rear. :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 28 2003, 08:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 28 2003, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 10:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Nov 28 2003, 08:18 PM
how come with airbags people dont reinforce it ,is it cause they only do front back side 2 side. :confused:

weight is a big issue in that batteries pumps racks they add up

and bags or juice if you 3 wheel rolling or standing you should always re-inforce
I only got 4 batteries and I m going to add accumulators in the rear. :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
look bro, if you want to clown don't go cheap, cheap work speaks for itself

wrap it and clown or slap it and get clowned
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top