LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 - 2040 of 2051 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
thank you for getting back to me
good morning, sorry for the delays we are in the middle of moving shops as we speak and things are hectic here and trying to get all of our equipment over to the new shop and get back on track guys. we have made a huge improvement since our previous issues with employees and orders. we dont wanna make you guys feel we are avoiding calls we are simply back and fourth between old/new shop we apologize. feel free to call ! 520-888-7639

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I have nothing but good things to say about Empire, I can not believe the great job they did on their custom four link set up I purchased off them for my 69 impala a bit ago. Chrome was excellent and very reasonably priced !! After being in business myself for 26 years I know we all have our days and sometimes weeks that shit happens and we get curve balled on other issues that come about so be patient and look forward to the finished product that these guys have to offer !!:biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
860 Posts
^^^ I feel the same have nothing but good experiences with them. All shops have their good and bad days.. hope they make good with all their customers and get back on track

·
Registered
232 Posts
thanks guys. much appreciated. right now we are in the middle of moving our 16,000 SF shop to a new shop and we have 3 of us here. its not easy and we have a deadline to be at our new shop. this is gonna be a great move for us and i feel make things much easier overall. alot of our pending parts are chrome. as many of you know its very hard to rely on a chrome shop to meet our/your deadlines. we do our best to make sure we get them back in a timely manner but as many of you know soon as the parts are dropped off we are at the mercy of the chromer. we are doing our best to get this big move done and behind us so we can push forward. its very easy for people to get online and complain and talk bad about a business/person. not just pertaining to us. any business. its hard to get people to praise or leave positive feedback. its how its always been and we accept that and we are very grateful for the people that do give a good word for us. so thank you for that guys. as far as pending orders. they will be all taken care of soon as this move is done and we get our chrome back. no one will EVER get burned or not get their parts. that is out of the question. thanks guys and have a great day

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
thanks guys. much appreciated. right now we are in the middle of moving our 16,000 SF shop to a new shop and we have 3 of us here. its not easy and we have a deadline to be at our new shop. this is gonna be a great move for us and i feel make things much easier overall. alot of our pending parts are chrome. as many of you know its very hard to rely on a chrome shop to meet our/your deadlines. we do our best to make sure we get them back in a timely manner but as many of you know soon as the parts are dropped off we are at the mercy of the chromer. we are doing our best to get this big move done and behind us so we can push forward. its very easy for people to get online and complain and talk bad about a business/person. not just pertaining to us. any business. its hard to get people to praise or leave positive feedback. its how its always been and we accept that and we are very grateful for the people that do give a good word for us. so thank you for that guys. as far as pending orders. they will be all taken care of soon as this move is done and we get our chrome back. no one will EVER get burned or not get their parts. that is out of the question. thanks guys and have a great day
Good luck on the big move !! Glad I dont have to help you guys move lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been trying to get in touch with someone from Empire Customs for several weeks and have had no luck. I talked with Ray a month ago who seemed very helpful and willing to do business with me. Now all I want is for someone to contact me with my order status before this becomes a problem. I too am a business owner and understand hiccups in operations but do not take my money and run. I am now between a rock and a hard place with my customer at which I have a deadline to finish his car and I cannot even start the frame work without my parts. I really need someone to contact me somehow call me, text me, PM me, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, just something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone know where Empire Customs "new shop" is?? Or new phone number? How can they keep getting away with this shit?! :rage:

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
figures it's happening again.

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
hey, they are in the middle of moving a month ago, thats alot of peoples money to move, that means no phones or email access obviously, its going to take awhile
:rimshot:

·
18,723 Posts
between moving shops, the nba finals, 4th of july, juneteenth, that nasa rocket that blew up, internet was down, donald trump, womens world cup soccer championship, they havent been able to hold more peoples money lately and your orders will be ignored in the order in which they were received. thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
JD?????????

2021 - 2040 of 2051 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.