LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 195 Posts
Discussion starter · #141 ·
Im sorry to say but you should have went with Dayton with the amount of money you spent. You wouldn't be having this issue right now. OG Wires also produce some nice custom rims as well. I had an issue with one of their knockoffs and not only were they polite and fully understanding they even shipped me out another one for free!
Yea....i have used OG before...there rims are nice to....1 of the big reasons i went with these people is because they could make me a 15x6 ....my 66 caddy has some skirts and i didnt want to deal with modifications.....and like ive said all along...i love how they look....

I bought a set of wheels and I also referred a friend. We both ended up with leaks and were asked to pay for shipping so the seal could be repaired. It was decided it was not worth our effort or cost and are running tubes.

Pat builds a beautiful wheel and he has come up with custom hubs that are unique. Too bad the minor details have become an issue.

Discussion starter · #146 ·
I bought a set of wheels and I also referred a friend. We both ended up with leaks and were asked to pay for shipping so the seal could be repaired. It was decided it was not worth our effort or cost and are running tubes.

Pat builds a beautiful wheel and he has come up with custom hubs that are unique. Too bad the minor details have become an issue.
seems to be the theme here....bad seals....customer ends up putting tubes in tires and calls it a day.......seems like more than enough people have had this issue for it be "some bad silicone" or even my fault as they have claimed.....what a joke

Tami, What needs to be done at this point is you need to stop making excuses for your screw up. Ive told you i only want the 140$ back to make this right in my eyes....All you have to do is pay that amount as you agreed. I am more than willing to accept that still. Stop saying i am the problem....own up to your mistake....resolve it...that will show everyone that you actually do care about the customer like you say you do.
The $140 you seek in compensation doesn't even make sense considering how much you smutted her and her company up.

You should be paying her at this point.

But it's exciting to see that you have 99 problems and a bitch actually is one :rimshot:

Discussion starter · #148 ·
The $140 you seek in compensation doesn't even make sense considering how much you smutted her and her company up.

You should be paying her at this point.

But it's exciting to see that you have 99 problems and a bitch actually is one :rimshot:
:tears::tears::tears:
are you upset that the truth about your friend is coming out?

I don't understand how I could seal a set of true spokes from the 80s, but they have a hard ass time sealing a set built yesterday :chuck:. There's nothing worse than seeing a clean ass set of wheels with the rubber valve stem from the inner tube :barf:

Discussion starter · #150 ·
I don't understand how I could seal a set of true spokes from the 80s, but they have a hard ass time sealing a set built yesterday :chuck:. There's nothing worse than seeing a clean ass set of wheels with the rubber valve stem from the inner tube :barf:
yep pretty ridiculous ....just as ridiculous as Tami no longer replying to this thread to make it right....it shows she had no intention in the beginning....just a big F YOU to me....well look what that got her....not any new customers ...thats for sure lol

Just buy a set of Dayton's and stop crying like a bitch over $140. I liked lowriding better when everyone sold drugs and had money. Now we have a bunch of Levas on a forum crying over $100 dollars.

Discussion starter · #152 ·
Just buy a set of Dayton's and stop crying like a bitch over $140. I liked lowriding better when everyone sold drugs and had money. Now we have a bunch of Levas on a forum crying over $100 dollars.

its not just the 140$ its 1640$....guess your ass would be ok with getting screwed over for that amount.....

:tears::tears::tears:
are you upset that the truth about your friend is coming out?
What truth? That you are the first person in three years + to have something go wrong? I can see being upset about, certainly. But if you were a rider and have had plenty wire wheels as you said, you could have fixed your own problem overnight yourself. Again, I see your point, you wanted them to make it right. Once they didnt, you should have chalked it up to the game, sealed the wheel overnight and been riding again the very next day like a boss!

But please feel free to whine and cry, you should join the fake Majestics chapter. They known for crying, telling, giving up information, and nitch made-ery

Hit up Aztlan_Exile for more info.

Discussion starter · #154 ·
if you read through the pages im not the first...there are several others....and it appears they were treated the same way as me....im now making it a point to make sure everyone possible can be warned about them.....

if you read through the pages im not the first...there are several others....and it appears they were treated the same way as me....im now making it a point to make sure everyone possible can be warned about them.....
Half these motherfuckers don't even have cars, let alone rims, theyre stiring the pot you dumb motherfucker.

"Warning" others about them is telling so get your snitch on

So apparently wanted to be kept in the loop on the progress of something you spent $1,600 on makes you impatient

141 - 160 of 195 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.