LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 195 Posts
I've bought multiple sets of custom wire wheels from Pat and never had a problem with leaks, all I get are compliments. One thing you have to keep in mind when buying custom or restored wire wheels is you can't be in a hurry to mount the tire, and you have to make sure the person mounting the tire knows what they are doing. I've always let the wheel sit and cure, there is a difference from dry and cured. Just because the sealant is dry to the touch doesn't mean it's cured all the way through. From looking at the pics posted of the rim, I would assume that the sealant was not cured. I've got wheels built by ZEUS with clear, white, and black sealant and never had any problems.

Discussion starter · #167 ·
I've bought multiple sets of custom wire wheels from Pat and never had a problem with leaks, all I get are compliments. One thing you have to keep in mind when buying custom or restored wire wheels is you can't be in a hurry to mount the tire, and you have to make sure the person mounting the tire knows what they are doing. I've always let the wheel sit and cure, there is a difference from dry and cured. Just because the sealant is dry to the touch doesn't mean it's cured all the way through. From looking at the pics posted of the rim, I would assume that the sealant was not cured. I've got wheels built by ZEUS with clear, white, and black sealant and never had any problems.
glad you're experience was much better....i shouldn't have had to wait to mount.....they shouldn't have shipped until they were cured.....

your a bugaboo homie. I would of put you on the back burner after the first 50 texts. nobody likes to be hounded, or rushed. You probably would of gotten better treatment if you would of respected their time a little more.

Discussion starter · #171 ·
your a bugaboo homie. I would of put you on the back burner after the first 50 texts. nobody likes to be hounded, or rushed. You probably would of gotten better treatment if you would of respected their time a little more.
your full of it if you think me asking every 2-3 weeks for an update is impatient. ...regardless if i asked every dam day i had that right. ...i shelled out near 1700 for wheels i have the right to know.....im assuming you would be cool to give that kind of money to some stranger on the Internet and never follow up with them.....yea ok....they are responsible for the bad seals....Tami is responsible for her horrible customer service. ....she is the root of all of the problems. .... Im sure Pat could have fixed this easily but no Tami had to be herself. ... if your dumb enough to deal with these people after this mess....you deserve to get screwed over

Discussion starter · #179 ·
First WWK AND NOW ZUES. I SWEAR MY NEXT SET WILL BE DAYTONS. HELL EVEN A SET OF OG WIRES WOULD HOLD UP BETTER THAN ALOT OF THESE OVER PRICED OVER HYPED KNOCKOFFS ....HATE TO SAY IT HOMIE BUT JUST TAKE THAT L AND KEEP MOVIN
yep...im there with you...i just wanted to make sure others see this so they dont make the same mistake i have....

161 - 180 of 195 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.