LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

501 - 520 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I bought 10 set of rims from him and he still burned me on a set of 13s,trip on this ,10 monhs ago I took a set of rims back for service(the gold faded on the spokes)I told him to change out for chrome spokes,never saw my wheels again,thought I was special,ha,ha......damn its a cold world out there........C
what a dirt bag he probably gave your rims to some other customer

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
I see some of the hommies' (who shall remain unnamaed) Zenith wheels begin to rust.

:facepalm:

·
~JUNGLE LOVE~
5,791 Posts

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
Ok, like I said I got my third wheel and still looking for my 4th. I did a little digging today and I now know where the 3rd wheel was shipped from. So, JD I'm sure you check in here to see what's going on and now I know where you are. It might be a good idea that you get me my wheel or some cash to cover that wheel. I'm sure that wheel or cash would be cheaper than moving again.

FYI the location is nowhere anybody else has suggested in any of the topics

·
Registered
228 Posts
JD!! Wheres my money!! Lol LOSER!! How is it youre such a punk you have all these people after you for money. I mean you got to be a total scumbag to have this going on! Call me! I'd love to hear what creative excuse you have conjured up. Lol

·
Registered
964 Posts
Ninja why are you having any consideration for this fuchen loser why don't you just post that address so people get a hold of him

·
Layitlow Addict
236 Posts
No, it's more like I now have info on him and I'm trying one last way to get what's owed to me
i would do the same thing......its pretty much every man for himself at this point. we're all desperate to get whats owed to us. even if it means withholding information. i doubt anyone in his shoes would give up JD's location.

·
Chewie
12,140 Posts
No, it's more like I now have info on him and I'm trying one last way to get what's owed to me
I get what you are saying but why put it out there that you may know where he is at if you are not willing to share the info?

I for one hope you get that last wheel atleast one person put of this gets what he paid for.

But is it really nessasary to go with a hey look at me post then not be willing to share. I could give a fuck in the long run I myself saw shot from way before the shit storm to know not to buy from this guy and want to see someone get there cash or wheels which I think you could get to the moon easier at this point.

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
I get what you are saying but why put it out there that you may know where he is at if you are not willing to share the info?

I for one hope you get that last wheel atleast one person put of this gets what he paid for.

But is it really nessasary to go with a hey look at me post then not be willing to share. I could give a fuck in the long run I myself saw shot from way before the shit storm to know not to buy from this guy and want to see someone get there cash or wheels which I think you could get to the moon easier at this point.
It wasn't a "hey look at me post" Did I say "hey I have JD's whereabout if somebody wants it get at me" or "Pay me and you can have his info"? No, I didn't. My post was a message to JD that I know where he is so he's not hiding as well as he thinks he is, because I'm sure he comes in here from time to time to see how close people are to finding him or whatever reason.

501 - 520 of 644 Posts