LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and stick them down ,i normally paint them on the tree but obviously when you take them off your left with the original plastic colour is this the wrong way, ps do u primer your parts as well thanks again

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
i use to take them off then paint them, but then i got tired of gettin paing on my hands so now i paint it on the tree

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Sep 22 2003, 04:18 PM
i use to take them off then paint them, but then i got tired of gettin paing on my hands so now i paint it on the tree
lol... yepp!

also, aligator clips and clothespins are very good tools when painting too.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 22 2003, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 22 2003, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--b_boy02000@Sep 22 2003, 04:18 PM
lol... yepp!

also, aligator clips and clothespins are very good tools when painting too.[/b][/quote]
i paint them while they r on the sprue

but when i get an airbrush il do them really nice ;) :biggrin:

·
0 Posts
when painting the really small parts do i use the spray or the paint brush??

Last edited by 34dan at Sep 30 2003, 02:26 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 34dan@Sep 30 2003, 02:25 PM
when painting the really small parts do i use the spray or the paint brush??
i use spray paint as much as possible because i'm just plain lazy to clean brushes and stuff. lol

another nice thing to use is the testors paint pens ;)

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
For the smaller parts, i use double sided tape on the end of a pen. then after i paint it i can hook the cap to the side of the box to let it dry, then it won't fall over. and i never use a brush except on detail. i like to mask and spray ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts