LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
i use to take them off then paint them, but then i got tired of gettin paing on my hands so now i paint it on the tree

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Sep 22 2003, 04:18 PM
i use to take them off then paint them, but then i got tired of gettin paing on my hands so now i paint it on the tree
lol... yepp!

also, aligator clips and clothespins are very good tools when painting too.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 22 2003, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 22 2003, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--b_boy02000@Sep 22 2003, 04:18 PM
lol... yepp!

also, aligator clips and clothespins are very good tools when painting too.[/b][/quote]
i paint them while they r on the sprue

but when i get an airbrush il do them really nice ;) :biggrin:

·
0 Posts
when painting the really small parts do i use the spray or the paint brush??

Last edited by 34dan at Sep 30 2003, 02:26 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 34dan@Sep 30 2003, 02:25 PM
when painting the really small parts do i use the spray or the paint brush??
i use spray paint as much as possible because i'm just plain lazy to clean brushes and stuff. lol

another nice thing to use is the testors paint pens ;)

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
For the smaller parts, i use double sided tape on the end of a pen. then after i paint it i can hook the cap to the side of the box to let it dry, then it won't fall over. and i never use a brush except on detail. i like to mask and spray ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts