LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK WHEN I HIT THE FRONT SWITCH ITS GOES UP REALLY UNEVENLY ACUALLY I THINK THE RIGHT SIDE ISNT EVEN WORKING I THINK THE LEFT IS MAKING IT GO UP...< I HAVE 4 PUMPS> CUZ WHEN I HIT THE INDV CORNERS THE FRONT SIDES BOTH GO UP AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED.... BUT WHEN I HIT THE FRONT SWITCH THE RIGHT DONT GO UP FOR SHIT..... THEN I HIT THE SEASAW SWITCH AND THE FRONT GOES UP PERFECTLY EVEN.... AND PANCAKE IT GOES UP EVEN....... NOW...... I LOOKED AT THE SWITCH PANEL ONE TERMINAL ON THE PRONGS WAS SITTNG AGAINST A SCEW THATS MOUNTING IT TO THE DASH WHICH IS GROUNDED BASICALLY.. U THINK IT SHORTED IT OUT????,. JUST WANNA KNOW B4 I SWITCH IT WITH ONE OF MY SIDE BY SIDE SWITCHS CUZ I DONT USE THEM NEWAYS

·
Registered
42 Posts
exchange the switch with another 6 prong you dont use, if it works then there's your answer. Also, find some way to insulate the conductor on the switch from the ground. if nothing else, wrap black tape around the back of the switch, covering all the conductors.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
It could be your solenoids too! make sure they are working for the front pump that isn't working!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fixed it was just a 6 prong switch those are a pain in the ass to change with all those fuckn wires around there

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
somtimes one side of the switch will contact before the other if you dont push the switch all the way. thats the way the front of my car is, if you just tap it a little it will lift and drop uneven put if you tapi it hard and all the way it will go even.

·
Registered
480 Posts
u know i got that same problem with my hydros too ,except i got two pumps four dumps,and everytime i hit the front switch it goes up uneven and even when i hit the individual corner that's not working properly, this being the front left the same thing happens what could this be, i've had this system for three years and never changed the switches,but then again i hardly ever use the corners

1 - 7 of 7 Posts