LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Here's my opinion........

If you have built models before, and you are good with building your own custom parts.....this is not the kit for you. For granted, you can do custom work to these kits....but, the wheels with these kits do not look very good in my opinion, the model as far as details go is very basic, and the hydraulics are not very good as opposed to what you can custom build.

You would be much better off buying a basic model kit, painting it the way that you want it, buy some wheels, and build your own hydraulic setup.

On the other side.....if you are new to models or you dont trust your own skills at building, then this would be a great kit for you.

Again, this is just my opinion.....but remember, if you decide to try it yourself, and you have problems, this is a good place for your questions to be answered. Many members here are very good at custom work.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sounds good.......once you get it, be sure to post pics of the mods that you are planning on running. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
depends what car i get i might go for a flat black but probably not, if not ima go with soem kind of green not for sure yet so dont flame me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts