LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a craft store called micheals??? if so is there any model stuff there i think it is kinda like a hobby lobby kinda store.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 30 2005, 01:22 PM~3720768
yes, but they don't usually have much, just a few kits and junk
well i think they will have more than wal mart i went to wall mart and they dick all, il try micheals and what u mean like junk, like accecories that are junk?

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by AutoMini@Aug 30 2005, 04:09 PM~3721032
well i think they will have more than wal mart i went to wall mart and they dick all, il try micheals and what u mean like junk, like accecories that are junk?
no..i mean junk... like stuff..things..items

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya its a craft store but i went on there website and they had soem sweet models they had this cougar, im thinking of getting that one if they have it in stock and the models there looked beter than walmarts

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Aug 30 2005, 02:54 PM~3721347
Michael's is so-so, they have decent prices and every once in a wile 40% off coupons.  I'd rather go there than Walmart, the Walmarts around here are fuckin crazy with people.  Hobby Lobby is much better
true i went to walmart the other day at like 11:00 am and it was packed, one time i went into micheals there was only me my friend and another cutomer in there it was during lunch time at school

1 - 10 of 10 Posts