1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
the kind in a can???? i can get u that easy

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I remember seeing HOK paints in a can at a carshow in germany many years ago...that looked not like the can they sell at Wallmart. Basically when you go a automotive store that sells HOK paints they should be able to make you a custom can...the paint store I get my paints from told me to get the HOK paint in a jar and he could put it into a spraycan. ;)

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by mannyclub@Aug 18 2006, 08:02 AM~5993216
Ive heard Walmart sells it to, where i live even at all 6 of them dont carry it! lol
I get it from a local paint shop here. I dont buy the cans i buy by the quart and gal.
Here is some info on it http://www.bigestores.com/siteid11/default.asp
Manny

The shit I get from Walmart looks different than that. Its prob the same shit tho. I have seen that stuff at shows like you posted. Even on their web site when you do a store look up it doesn't have Indiana on there. I get my stuff in the auto part of walmart. Alot of people say they got theirs in the model section. We still have testors here.

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey low,
ya i belive it is the same just different packaging. Ive never ordered from them. The thing that gets me is its ENAMEL! lol but it works i have used it before. Nothing against enamel though but shit....its supposed to be HOK! I guess its, not a rolex, the other brand scrollex! lol ok im done
Manny

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by mannyclub@Aug 18 2006, 10:22 AM~5993346
hey low,
ya i belive it is the same just different packaging. Ive never ordered from them. The thing that gets me is its ENAMEL! lol but it works i have used it before. Nothing against enamel though but shit....its supposed to be HOK! I guess its, not a rolex, the other brand scrollex! lol ok im done
Manny
If you look close, the packageing at walmart says "from the makers of" House of kolor. lol

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 17 2006, 07:32 PM~5990471
YESS :confused:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I rember a while back you talking about having some shit in a can, not sure if it was the HOK stuff? :confused:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
i went 2 walmart and they sell some HOK that changes colors now

and mural stencils and airbrushkits :0

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I never see any of it, although I did get one of those airbrushs in a airsol can, but the lid that you use to spray it with broke :(

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
ive still never seenm it .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts