LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ese Noe, You need some insperation I see. Well don't give up bro, I know what you mean. I have my 26" bike that I need to start working on, but there isn't that much competition over here in West Texas either, so it's like why bother. But it is then I come in here and read some post and see some pics and it get me thinking of what I can do to mine. Here's a thought for you, don't show at this show and let someone else take first. Then come back to the next show and take that first place trophy again. Oh yeah you need some insperation, are you ready. You better be because I am going to bust out with my 26 and maybe a 20" and coming over to the Valley and take that Magic out of Magic Valley B.C. I don't think it will take much since you are acting like a Chavala. :biggrin: :cool: Laterz Ruben

·
Registered
34,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Originally posted by Litorube@Jul 27 2005, 07:39 AM
Ese Noe, You need some insperation I see.  Well don't give up bro, I know what you mean.  I have my 26" bike that I need to start working on, but there isn't that much competition over here in West Texas either, so it's like why bother.  But it is then I come in here and read some post and see some pics and it get me thinking of what I can do to mine.  i know i should have beat him on the Cinco De Mayo Show :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Jul 27 2005, 08:05 AM
i told my brother in law that i have to win 1st, i can not let the blue baby stroller/trike take 1st again.  i'm going with a full display, so i hope he shows up.  i will not be satisfied till i beat him becasue i know i should have beat him on the Cinco De Mayo Show :biggrin:
[snapback]3489119[/snapback]​
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
hey noe theres a big show up here in like 2 weeks suppose to be good for the bikes, there a few good milds up here u cna go up against. i htink there is one in El Campo the same weekend

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Jul 26 2005, 01:55 PM
sometimes i love my bike and imagine all the things i can add to it or do to it.  then at other times it's like i don't even care for it (like now) There is a show coming up next week and i don't even plan on showing it :confused:  even though there is a very good chance i could place

could someone inspire me  :biggrin:
[snapback]3483647[/snapback]​
ungrateful bastard

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
HEY NOE SUP ESE ... IMMA REDO MY TRIKE ITS ALL TORN APART ORITA I WAS GOING TO BUST IT OUT FOR THE LRM SHOW IN SAN ANTO WELL ITS STILL GOING BUT I WASNT HAPPY WITH IT THE WAY IT LOOKED SO IMMA REDO THE PAINT JOB ON IT ... THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS THIS IS MY FIRST SHOW THAT IMMA COMPETE IN ... NO MATTER HOW MANY SHOWS IVE COMPETED IN.. ITS ALWAYS DA FIRST SHOW NOMATTER WHAT .... PLUS UR BIKE IS KLEAN ESE IF I HAD A CICLA LIKE DAT CHALE ID BE SHOWING ANYWHERE AN EVERYWHERE ...

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Jul 27 2005, 01:09 PM
well, i started waxing it and cleaning the rims and spokes cause i want to win best of show.  after that show i think i'm gonna redo the frame :biggrin:  i am thinking about changing the whole color scheme
[snapback]3491135[/snapback]​

spend a little money and get some crazy airbrushing

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Jul 27 2005, 03:32 PM
and some badass upholstery and parts :biggrin:
[snapback]3492175[/snapback]​
FROM GANGSTERS PARADISE!

get a fuckin deep candy green paint job noe

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ese Noe before you take your bike apart you might want to think about this. Help out you club members build up thier bikes to first place bikes and then come out with yours and compete against your owe club members. Not only will that make your club the one to beat by others, but it will give you a break from your bike. :cool:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts