LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Does anyone ever feel this way?

1K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  socios b.c. prez 
#1 ·
sometimes i love my bike and imagine all the things i can add to it or do to it. then at other times it's like i don't even care for it (like now) There is a show coming up next week and i don't even plan on showing it :confused: even though there is a very good chance i could place

could someone inspire me :biggrin:

#3 ·
noe....man ur kids look up to u! dont let them see u give up on something u belived in so much....soon they may feel its ok to give up on things they belive in and turn goth or something :0

and show it man....ur bikes so nice....id like to see it in person if i had the chance :D

but i kno the feeling....sometimes im like ....man why do i still have these parts sitting in my room....then i picture it finished :D

#4 ·
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Jul 26 2005, 03:01 PM
I'll kick your ass if you dont show it...

hows that for inspiration :biggrin:

Your never gonna beat tony with that attitude...

We need to get wim in here, he'll set you straight
[snapback]3483707[/snapback]​
please, no, not wim!!!!!!!!! :uh: :uh: :uh:

#5 ·
I think whats happening to you is that you really dont have any competition in your area and you have let your guard down. Maytbe that first place trophy went to your head? :biggrin: haha j/p

You have to remember that your club cant grow or recuit new members with you sitting at home. You have to spread the word about Magic Valley b.c.

#7 ·
I WAS ONLY MESSIN WITH YAH NOE, I THINK THAT RAUL IS RIGHT IF THE BIKE IS YOUR PASSION THAN YOU SHOULD STICK TO WHAT CHA LOVE, BRO I HAVE HAD MY BIKE WHICH IS NOW MY DAUGHERS FOR OVER 17 YEARS AND LOOK HOW LONG IT HAS TAKEN ME TO GET TO A POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE I AM ABLE TO CREATE WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF HAVING. AND ONCE THIS BIKE IS DONE I WILL DO OTHER'S BUT NEXT YEAR IT'S ALL ABOUT MY BOMB!!!
AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IF IT WASN'T FOR PLACES LIKE THIS "LAY IT LOW" AND OTHERS RESOURCES LIKE THE WEB, I DON'T THINK THAT MY INTEREST WOULD BE SO INVOLING EITHER. SO IF YOU ASK FOR MY OPINION, I SAY BUILD FROM YOUR HEART.

OH YEAH AND "IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME"......

LOL, KEEP YO HEAD UP!!!!

#11 ·
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Jul 26 2005, 03:16 PM
I think whats happening to you is that you really dont have any competition in your area and you have let your guard down. Maytbe that first place trophy went to your head?  :biggrin:  haha j/p

You have to remember that your club cant grow or recuit new members with you sitting at home. You have to spread the word about Magic Valley b.c.
[snapback]3483859[/snapback]​
that might be it right there, bikes are not a big thing even though a lot of people have them, they just don't show them

#12 ·
You know what you have to do is take your bike out there and first of all establish yourself as the best and only bike club in the area. After people hear about your club or your bike and how it wins trophys every where that it goes, people wil build bikes to beat yours or others in your club.

After you have an opponent to beat, you will motivate yourself to do more and better things to your bike. Ask yourself Noe, Who has the best mild two wheeler in your area? If the answer isnt you, then you know what to do. If you are the best mild, then set your sites a little higher.

#13 ·
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Jul 26 2005, 03:43 PM
You know what you have to do is take your bike out there and first of all establish yourself as the best and only bike club in the area. After people hear about your club or your bike and how it wins trophys every where that it goes, people wil build bikes to beat yours or others in your club.

After you have an opponent to beat, you will motivate yourself to do more and better things to your bike. Ask yourself Noe, Who has the best mild two wheeler in your area? If the answer isnt you, then you know what to do. If you are the best mild, then set your sites a little higher.
[snapback]3484106[/snapback]​
sounds like inspiration to me :biggrin:

#14 ·

:biggrin:

#15 ·
Originally posted by wimone@Jul 26 2005, 01:21 PM
I WAS ONLY MESSIN WITH YAH NOE, I THINK THAT RAUL IS RIGHT IF THE BIKE IS YOUR PASSION THAN YOU SHOULD STICK TO WHAT CHA LOVE, BRO I HAVE HAD MY BIKE WHICH IS NOW MY DAUGHERS FOR OVER 17 YEARS AND LOOK HOW LONG IT HAS TAKEN ME TO GET TO A POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE I AM ABLE TO CREATE WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF HAVING. AND ONCE THIS BIKE IS DONE I WILL DO OTHER'S BUT NEXT YEAR IT'S ALL ABOUT MY BOMB!!!
AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IF IT WASN'T FOR PLACES LIKE THIS "LAY IT LOW" AND OTHERS RESOURCES LIKE THE WEB, I DON'T THINK THAT MY INTEREST WOULD BE SO INVOLING EITHER. SO IF YOU ASK FOR MY OPINION, I SAY BUILD FROM YOUR HEART.

OH YEAH AND "IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME"......
LOL, KEEP YO HEAD UP!!!!
[snapback]3483924[/snapback]​
;)

#17 ·

:cool: :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Jul 26 2005, 01:55 PM
sometimes i love my bike and imagine all the things i can add to it or do to it.  then at other times it's like i don't even care for it (like now) There is a show coming up next week and i don't even plan on showing it :confused:  even though there is a very good chance i could place

could someone inspire me  :biggrin:
[snapback]3483647[/snapback]​
Yes. All the time. I was so close to selling my lowrider, then i got inspired again. I was close to wanting to sell it again but right now i like it. :biggrin:

#19 ·
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Jul 26 2005, 01:55 PM
sometimes i love my bike and imagine all the things i can add to it or do to it.  then at other times it's like i don't even care for it (like now)
[snapback]3483647[/snapback]​
that happeneds every time a buy an lrm

#26 ·
Ese Noe, You need some insperation I see. Well don't give up bro, I know what you mean. I have my 26" bike that I need to start working on, but there isn't that much competition over here in West Texas either, so it's like why bother. But it is then I come in here and read some post and see some pics and it get me thinking of what I can do to mine. Here's a thought for you, don't show at this show and let someone else take first. Then come back to the next show and take that first place trophy again. Oh yeah you need some insperation, are you ready. You better be because I am going to bust out with my 26 and maybe a 20" and coming over to the Valley and take that Magic out of Magic Valley B.C. I don't think it will take much since you are acting like a Chavala. :biggrin: :cool: Laterz Ruben

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.