LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a diagram or explaination of how the valves go. a friend of mine is switching out is valves for some parkers. my car is bagged but done by someone else, his was started being bagged by this guy who endded closing down his shop, so my friend took it to another shop here in the bay area but the valves the first guy bought were garbage. the second guy had him pick up the car and would swap the valves out at his house, sure enough when my friend bought the parkers the guy started acting stupid and to make this long story short, dude don't want to touch the valves and the rest of the work hes'(my friend) is owed. well he just needs a diagram of how the valves go. if someone happens to have one please post or to email to [email protected] even if the diagram is for the whole set up that would be cool too.

o yeah hes running 8 parker 1/2inch and a viair comp.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know when you have a family time is hard to come by, i work at night he works during the day and the weekends are for the family, so i nor him have time. thats why someone else is doing all my work. when i get my car back i will study the installation because i know i'm going to have to trouble shoot it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts