LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
i made a completely custom kart from scratch im still working on the engine but i might sell it for the right price :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
there was some dude that posted up a gokart a while back in Off Topic
i have tha pics but i cant post them it keeps sayin tha file is greater than my Global Limit or some shit like that

·
Registered
406 Posts
i have a gokart that has a van body that go on it and i want to put bags or drows on it and make it a rc so i can put my kids in it and drive them around with a remot control and be abel to hit the switches with it also

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Just build a custom one and use a 125cc 2 stroke motorcycle engine...or if you wanna get a little crazy a 250cc 2 stroke engine...and if you wanna get insane...find a late 80's Honda CR500 engine. ;) I know I'm gonna be building one soon. And if you want something with a little less top end and more bottom end...use a 4 stroke engine.

·
da painter
24,179 Posts
Originally posted by greg509@Feb 14 2005, 06:31 PM
in that pic is the car behind the cart Henessy?
[snapback]2725606[/snapback]​
no its brown reclus from houston stylez cc .. dats guy is a ex member but da cart is now trashed and stripped

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
yeah, my cousins buildin 1 right now with 2 5hp engines to each back wheel so it should get some speed but I like the idea of bag to some dragin, but than again puttin brackets on your shoes is always fun

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Whats happening darkness how are all the projects coming?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Originally posted by souljahboy@Feb 14 2005, 09:54 AM
omaharidah can u post pics of tha frame that ur workin on
[snapback]2722685[/snapback]​
i dont got the go kart in my backyard anymore its at my uncles farm but ill be up there thursday friday so i can try and take some pics then

1 - 20 of 23 Posts