LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know of any 78 Montes that have been made? Besides the Lindberg Hopper. Could you use any other models to make a 78 from? Like an El Camino for front end and a Monte for the body??Please help me out here

:puffin:

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Yes they do, a 1/25 scale promo.

there is no other way to get a 78 Monte other than the 1/22 Lindberg one. The El Camino only shared parts with the Malibu, not the Monte. They were based on the same chassis, but the bodies are waaaaay different. You might notice that I have a 79 and 80 for sale, but apparently the 80 will be coming back into production. The biggest diff with the 80 and 78/79 is the front clip, the 78 & 79 only has two headlights, the 80 has 4.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
i made a 78 monte i put 4 Mo motors in it an its pretty badass im buying a digi cam this weekend il post pics ;)
oh ya an lindberg makes the model go to walmart or so to pick one up

Last edited by $outh$idePlayer at Sep 14 2003, 06:33 PM

·
Registered
62 Posts
check ebay i got a kit from mpc it's called wheeler dealer for 35 bucks ,, check them every now and then i've seenthis kit a few times,, it's a 1/25 scale actually pretty descent.. good luck

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 15 2003, 04:30 AM
Orgullo Mexicano anyone?

K. Diaz
:biggrin:

that be nice to make it like the real thang

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help so far people. Does anyone but MPC make a 78? I think that Revell should pick up and build the Training day lowriders instead of those stupid Fast and the Furious cars. Just imagine being able to build all those lows from Training Day!!!! Like the 63s and 65s n shit that are just sitting in the streets in the ghetto hood :0 :0 :0 :0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts