LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anybody know is Red's still sale the 27'' and 29'' shocks?Really need them in chrome,busted mine over the weekend.And if so,how much?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Frogg@Sep 5 2006, 12:34 PM~6108233
shocks are for pussies :puffin:
I take it u got accum. Now that's a real pussy!

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
i like the way they look with shocks,and cops are less to mess with me if the back end aint bouncing around

·
Registered
370 Posts
im not sure about those shocks from reds. what i did was mesure the distance mount to mount laid then locked up & take that mesurement to someone at the parts store that knows there shit, not the dude that only goes by what the computer screen says:) they should be able to hook you up!

·
Registered
145 Posts
HydroCutlass86!!!! That shit is tight!!! I'm luvin the style of the reinforcement.
But why don't you like accumiez???

·
klique4life
2,039 Posts
I was looking for those myself. I busted 3 sets of Monroe's. :angry: I have seen chrome extended shockd on some cars though. Can you still lay flat wit those?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Originally posted by biglucke@Sep 6 2006, 08:48 PM~6119618
im not sure about those shocks from reds. what i did was mesure the distance mount to mount laid then locked up & take that mesurement to someone at the parts store that knows there shit, not the dude that only goes by what the computer screen says:) they should be able to hook you up!
That's some true shit .

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Originally posted by Adinfinitum@Sep 6 2006, 08:50 PM~6119632
HydroCutlass86!!!! That shit is tight!!! I'm luvin the style of the reinforcement.
But why don't you like accumiez???

thats just a pic i found i wish it was mine,lol ive never used accums

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
ProHopper sells them already chromed.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah,I went ahead and order the Prohopper one's,and hope they hold up.The one's I had on there at first was Gabriels',that I sent out and had chrome some years ago.And I know the ones prohopper sales are monroes,with the two side by side the Monroe aren't a full 27'' eye to eye,but the Gabs. were.That's y I bought them the first time."im not sure about those shocks from reds" yeah I was kinda wonder myself,29" would b what I need to get the most,but I probably will b riding on the shocks when laid.

What's up Jason,where u at?

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by TAYLORMADE@Sep 6 2006, 03:24 AM~6114258
I take it u got accum. Now that's a real pussy!
nope. daily driven on 4.5 tons in front and 2 tons in back, no shocks no accums.

:puffin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts