·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard that this werked lemme know if it does please. thanks

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
thats a good question. i dont know but i would think it wouldnt though because with tires; they go around in cirlcles and that stuff gets to get all over the place thus clogging up the hole if possible. with bags that stuff is just going to sink to the bottom and its not really going to be moving much in there. also depends where the hole is.

another thing is that i believe that stuff is only a temporary fix. eventually you have to replace the tire anyways.

and the biggest thing is that the pressure inside air bags is way higher and with a lot more stress than on a bicycle or regular car (tire).

not sure though...but i wouldnt be suprised if it didnt...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
And I'm not sure what the actual compound is rated for, but the can itself is only rated for 50 psig.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOT AIR BAGS AIR SHOCKS, mine leak really slowly in my truck, the daily, so i wanna stop the leak, and i heard stop leak werks?? AIR SHOCKS NOT BAGS, NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?? lemme know

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by bagdcutlass85@Aug 4 2003, 10:43 PM
NOT AIR BAGS AIR SHOCKS, mine leak really slowly in my truck, the daily, so i wanna stop the leak, and i heard stop leak werks?? AIR SHOCKS NOT BAGS, NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?? lemme know
REPOST :

I'm not sure what the actual compound is rated for, but the can itself is only rated for 50 psig.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i guess all there is left to do is try it thanks homies, if it werks i'll make a new post called "STOP LEAK" WERKS ON AIR SHOCKS, lol.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i dont think it'll work because the shocks have a really high psi.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
LMAO :roflmao: I'm amazed at the old thread that have been dug up again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts