LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,652 Posts
a year or so back someone mentioned there was a couple of 2 door big body verts being built,.Havnt seen them busted out :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i was thinking. i'm surprised not to have seen one yet.

i know about the homies edition coupes, and i have heard that working rag 2dr fleets are under way. never heard or seen any permanent cut roof 4dr bigbodies though. its the cheap cut it and fuck it method but if done right it could be hella sick !!!

check out my donor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,427 Posts
they've got the steel frame around the windows though. I'd like to see it done, but it's a lot more work than something with half doors + glass.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by 604IMPALA@Jul 23 2005, 05:39 PM
a year or so back someone mentioned there was a couple of 2 door big body verts being built,.Havnt seen them busted out :dunno:
[snapback]3465347[/snapback]​
Coming very soon. ;)
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Jul 24 2005, 03:42 PM
Coming very soon.  ;)
[snapback]3469663[/snapback]​
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Jul 24 2005, 12:42 PM
Coming very soon.  ;)
[snapback]3469663[/snapback]​
yeah real verts, not the can opener solution. on that chrysler from WCC, they didnt cap the window :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
i have seen 2 of them getting close to being finished im sure you will see at least one in vegas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,433 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Jul 24 2005, 03:16 PM
i have seen 2 of them getting close to being finished im sure you will see at least one in vegas
[snapback]3469969[/snapback]​

;) :biggrin: :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by sixtyfourchevy@Jul 23 2005, 07:57 PM
they've got the steel frame around the windows though.  I'd like to see it done, but it's a lot more work than something with half doors + glass.
[snapback]3465410[/snapback]​
If you wanted a functional convertible. But you could just chop it and cap the top of the doors. I was thinking about building a big body station wagon. Not a herse. Maybe use a buick body and add a caddy front end and tail lights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, i am eager to see these working rag 2drs


in regards to the chopped roof 4dr ?? i guess it has not been done, correct.

do you guys feel that this is a gay idea or, providing the quality of work is good do you think a shaved topless 4dr bigbody would be tight ?

j.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
never liked any chop top myself
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top