LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can some one lis all the components needed for a basic fbss setup with 10 switches. everything down to the size lines, fittings, compressors, and alathat good stuff/

also would it be better to buy a kit for $1000 or kinda jus shop around for each item gettin a lower price, and hoping it comes out to be less than a reg kit?

i was gonna get juice but im kinda likeing the lower maintenance on air, and the fact that i dont gotta buy a shiot load of batteries.

thanx

brando

·
Registered
57 Posts
Call: 812-782-3581(suicide doors) ask for jason hell give the best prices , and he dosent care to expalin everthing the guy knows his stuff

·
Registered
137 Posts
In all the homework I've ever done, buying parts individually is more expensive but pretty much the only was to get exactly what you want. Then again, most decent places will let you upgrade/modify kits so your right anyway.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by tbranscom@Jan 7 2004, 07:59 AM
Call: 812-782-3581(suicide doors) ask for jason hell give the best prices , and he dosent care to expalin everthing the guy knows his stuff
no shit i called him ( i didnt ever know him) and we talked alot about bags VS juice. hes really cool and a great business man

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
arite kool, it ther a way that i can get the basic 2 switch bag kits, then later down the road, upgrade the kit to a 10 switch fbss ?

·
Registered
444 Posts
i suggest just waiting and doin the 10 switch... believe me, my friend did 1/4" airline on his show truck, and within a week was wanting to upgrade to 1/2"... so might as well save the couple extra $$ and go all out...

and yea jason might take forever to reach, but thats only because him and the guy infront of you (calling) were probably talkin forever too... and i pieced together my kit, because 1) i only ended up paying $700 for all 1/2" equipment, and 2) i hit all sales and used the parts i wanted.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o ok koo, thanx everyone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts