LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for info on either button or remote car door actuators that will allow you to shave your car door handles and either use a button to pop the door open or better yet be able to install a remote controlled actuator to open the door

they have to be just like trunk lid poppers just heavier duty

ive tried searching google but after going through about 4-5 pages havent really found anything thats what im looking for

any of you guys ever run these?

what exactly are they called?

·
Registered
558 Posts
hey there called door poppers im not promoting any brands cause i think they suck but here is one sight or you can google door poppers

http://www.a1electric.com/popdoor.htm

ive seen on some cars that they will not work if water gets into the door or they will cause i draw on the battery over night

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I dont know about actuators but I know they make solenoids to unlatch the door and poppers to push the door open a little. Im running the spal 7 channel kit in my cougar works pretty good you can run a push button switch and use the remote the kit comes with. but if you mean actual actuators to open up the door I havent seen anything like that???

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Mar 6 2010, 10:46 PM~16817298
I dont know about actuators but I know they make solenoids to unlatch the door and poppers to push the door open a little. Im running the spal 7 channel kit in my cougar works pretty good you can run a push button switch and use the remote the kit comes with. but if you mean actual actuators to open up the door I havent seen anything like that???

Doesnt the DMC Delorean have actuators

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Google shaved door handle kits

Originally posted by Kamakazi@Mar 6 2010, 11:45 PM~16818005
Doesnt the DMC Delorean have actuators
Deloreans had door handles that look like part of the trim down the door

1 - 5 of 5 Posts